State v Bradley Cooper 4-26-11

Status
Not open for further replies.
So all of the reasonable doubt posters think that there is someone out there that did it? .
Really, you think that BC was that lucky?
I understand there is a faction that hates the "look closest to home" theory, but, Le couldn't rule him out Where else would they look?
If there is no one else, you have to look at who woud gain. It doesn't matter if there is someone else beyond a reasonable doubt, there is always the man in the moon, you have to go with what is the most logical answer.
there it is, the most logical, did he get so lucky to have his dear wife offed by someone totally uninvolved in this peyton place drama?

I explained the difference between the .cur and the .bmp files a couple of times this weekend. No one liked the answer then either. Here is a link to that posting if you want the details.

Here is a question about the google search. I believe it was said that google searches go from a number 20 (the whole country) to a number 1 or 0 (building level). And it was said his search was at a level 11, I believe. Does anyone know the area covered by a level 11 search? I mean IF I was looking at a possible place to chunk a body, I would want it to be pretty detailed and as close as possible. And mathematically, if a level 20 showed, say, 3000 miles, and a level 0 or 1 showed building level (say 2000 sqft), and level 11 would have to be about halfway, which STILL seems like PRETTY big area.

A victim's body, it's condition, etc. is considered evidence. Were you aware of that?

I believe the point is that even if some people are not in the BDI crowd, it does not mean they lack compassion or have forgotten NC is the victim here.

You can criticize the trial and the evidence (or lack thereof) and still remember the victim.

And of course, convicting the wrong person (or letting a guilty party walk) is no justice for NC.

Except Brad made mention of how many 'side activities' he went on with the french girl. He said he couldn't remember the name of the other participants from his own MBA program, nor the names of other cisco employee's who might be on the same trip, because 'they didn't afford themselves of the socializing he did.' the hiking trips, nights at the pub/s, dinners out, sight-seeing, etc. If you doubt me, go back and view the deposition tapes. He remembered CB's name immediately, but when questioned by AS about 'others on the trip', he couldn't come up with any other names. Nobody but Celine, because they did these 'side activities' together.

As I had stated, I am in a completely different industry but do have to travel at times with my career. Yes, I do alot of socializing while on business trips. I do go out to dinner with colleagues and others we meet; I do go to bars and clubs with others; I do go sightseeing with others. I have even hung around individuals of the opposite sex while on business in social gatherings, etc. I have NEVER cheated on my spouse. I also can remember names of people I have met on business trips but wouldn't be able to tell you the names of 1/2 of the people in my company on the business trip with me. Again, I have NEVER cheated on my spouse. This is the nature of business trips. No one has ever questioned me for it....and I never felt guilty about anything I have done.

Kurtz can do as he pleases to get his client off but this man is genuine, it's obvious and wants to do the right thing. I agree, he has shown more emotion than the man that was married to her and found out she was dead.

This fine gentleman is taking his testimony very seriously -- he is under oath, and it may well be that this is his first time on the stand, and certainly in a murder trial, of all things. Not only has he hashed & rehashed his conversation with her a thousand times, trying to be completely sure when talking to the police, and in his own conscience, but how many regrets has he got for not encouraging NC more in relieving her of her despair, and how many things has he thought of that he should have told her, or people or places that he could have told her to consult? And she was killed within such a short time since he met her. "if only, if only..." Poor sweet man, God bless him and those like him.

BTW...Where is Brad's brother? Where does he live and what is his career/job?

REALLY OFF TOPIC: What would eat marigold leaves???? YUCK!

Okay-- 2 things:
1) Has to be identical to the nanosecond.
2) You have to have this occur while navigating the page. Did you navigate to anything? It looks, based on the time difference between open and closed hands, like you didn't. And the map in question involved clicking and dragging and zooming.

Thanks!

Does this imply that the *hacker* had to have known to touch the timestamps at the nanosecond value?

I believe the point is that even if some people are not in the BDI crowd, it does not mean they lack compassion or have forgotten NC is the victim here.

You can criticize the trial and the evidence (or lack thereof) and still remember the victim.

And of course, convicting the wrong person (or letting a guilty party walk) is no justice for NC.

That wasn't the point being made though. The point was that because "there is no evidence, people have to be emotionally pulled...."

1. There is evidence, even though people continue to deny its existence.

2. The body itself is also evidence.

A victim's body, it's condition, etc. is considered evidence. Were you aware of that?

I was. But the TIMING of the suggestion, IMO, was kind of like, "Well, before you start throwing up all these reason a man in INNOCENT, just LOOK at horrific the crime was..." Which seems to pull on an emotional level, as opposed to a FACTUAL level. Yes, the crime was horrific, but that does not change the fact that there is NO concrete evidence that BC did it. If BC is found not guilty, it will STILL be a horrific crime. If BC IS innocent, and he is found guilty because people want to blame SOMEONE for the crime, it becomes even MORE horrific.

Don't know about "iron clad" but he's out if the defense's timeline is to believed. Posts 911 & 912.

Wyn,

Since you where answering my posts, and I'm apparently missing your point, my fault.

But what exactly is the defenses time-line other than them saying NC was alive until at least 7 AM when she went jogging and was then murdered sometime later than that.

How does JP's alibi of watching his children alone after 7 AM rule him out????

As I had stated, I am in a completely different industry but do have to travel at times with my career. Yes, I do alot of socializing while on business trips. I do go out to dinner with colleagues and others we meet; I do go to bars and clubs with others; I do go sightseeing with others. I have even hung around individuals of the opposite sex while on business in social gatherings, etc. I have NEVER cheated on my spouse. I also can remember names of people I have met on business trips but wouldn't be able to tell you the names of 1/2 of the people in my company on the business trip with me. Again, I have NEVER cheated on my spouse. This is the nature of business trips. No one has ever questioned me for it....and I never felt guilty about anything I have done.

Good for you! (That is sincere....)

However, when you return from, just an example, Texas, do you get a guitar and start singing "The Yellow Rose of Texas"? Practice your Southern dialect? Suggest to your spouse you relocate to the great state? Do you carry on an email/phone correspondence (personal) with the women you meet, without your spouses knowledge? I think what happens after the trip is even more important....

BTW...Where is Brad's brother? Where does he live and what is his career/job?

REALLY OFF TOPIC: What would eat marigold leaves???? YUCK!

Aphids, spray the back of the leaves with diluted dishsoap and wipe each leaf down and spray again

You do remember somebody murdered nancy, right? I wish the autopsy photos were allowed to be posted here, to put some perspective on what we are discussing here.

That is what you wrote. So, explain to me how putting up autopsy pictures of NC's body would sway others into believing BC murdered her, with (in my opinion) the lack of evidence?

I AM aware that victim's body is considered evidence. But, I still don't understand what point you are trying to drive home.

However, when you return from, just an example, Texas, do you get a guitar and start singing "The Yellow Rose of Texas"? Practice your Southern dialect? Suggest to your spouse you relocate to the great state? Do you carry on an email/phone correspondence (personal) with the women you meet, without your spouses knowledge? I think what happens after the trip is even more important....

LOL, that was funny (and I'm also being sincere).

So is your main point that BC had a fling with the French woman?

I'm not sure if there was an actual fling, but there was definitely some sort of attraction. An actual affair between BC and that woman wouldn't surprise me.

Here is a question about the google search. I believe it was said that google searches go from a number 20 (the whole country) to a number 1 or 0 (building level). And it was said his search was at a level 11, I believe. Does anyone know the area covered by a level 11 search? I mean IF I was looking at a possible place to chunk a body, I would want it to be pretty detailed and as close as possible. And mathematically, if a level 20 showed, say, 3000 miles, and a level 0 or 1 showed building level (say 2000 sqft), and level 11 would have to be about halfway, which STILL seems like PRETTY big area.

I was mixed up about that at first too. It seems that the start point of the search was zoom 11. If you go to google maps and completely zoom out, you see the complete world map. Zoom in 11 times and you get to the start point of the search. I believe that the computer search then zoomed in almost entirely, which is about 18 zoom increments.

So all of the reasonable doubt posters think that there is someone out there that did it? .
Really, you think that BC was that lucky?
I understand there is a faction that hates the "look closest to home" theory, but, Le couldn't rule him out Where else would they look?
If there is no one else, you have to look at who woud gain. It doesn't matter if there is someone else beyond a reasonable doubt, there is always the man in the moon, you have to go with what is the most logical answer.
there it is, the most logical, did he get so lucky to have his dear wife offed by someone totally uninvolved in this peyton place drama?

So even if they thought it was BC, why would a competent police agency roll up on a dead body and NOT look at the foot prints, take casts of them, cast the tire treads, look for stuff like cigarette buts and have them DNA tested (and somewhat sooner that as long as they waited)? I mean wouldn't the mindset be, "This guy DID IT, I can FEEL it, let NAIL this SOB to the wall..."

To me, the mindset seemed to be, "We know he did it, and eventually he will crack, just wait for it. No sense wasting manpower on anything else."

Then when NOTHING surfaced, and they had let the forensics go to crap, it was like, "Oh crap, we need to make what little we have fit, or we have no other theory".

He continued to chat with a woman in Paris, that does not a murderer make.

There is a faction that will discount LE investigations that finger the dh just to insist that because the significant other is the first suspect that LE won't look any further. That is true, but there is a reason for that. If they can't rule him/her out, they have to keep looking there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member