TLC’s ‘Strange Sex’ to feature ‘most endowed man’

And here I thought Chris Brown held that record. When I saw a photo of his bits on line, my jaw dropped. Lord help any woman who sleeps with him!

I'm scrolling down the screen, keep scrollin, scrollin. Finally call DH over "YOU HAVE GOT TO SEE THIS" LOL

MOO

Mel

Has he called Nadia Suliman?

Ooo scary thought!!

Mel, he and his bestie claim his conquests are into three figures.

No thank you, I've given birth - three times. Don't need to relive THAT!

And here I thought Chris Brown held that record. When I saw a photo of his bits on line, my jaw dropped. Lord help any woman who sleeps with him!

I'm scrolling down the screen, keep scrollin, scrollin. Finally call DH over "YOU HAVE GOT TO SEE THIS" LOL

MOO

Mel

And you came across this picture how? :eek:

Resisting... Google... Image... search...

ARGH!

I'm not made of stone!

MOO

Mel

BBM

In more ways than one.

You guys quack me up!! :floorlaugh: :laughcry:

And you came across this picture how? :eek:

Perez Hilton originally leaked it, but it has since been removed. All you have to do is google Chris Brown Penis Photo.

Hope I don't get in trouble. Not promoting *advertiser censored* (which it's not), just comparing most endowed men! LOL It's just a picture of CB taking a piccie of himself in front of the bathroom mirror. Don't all men do that?

Mel

Why not? It'll just be another thing the cops can point to at trial when you're arrested for something.

LOL, if the cops every searched my computer they'd come up with murder, penises (peni?), every criminal case known to man. They would think I'm a true nut job. But you guys know me better than that.

I'm an :innocent: angel!

Mel

Perez Hilton originally leaked it, but it has since been removed. All you have to do is google Chris Brown Penis Photo.

Hope I don't get in trouble. Not promoting *advertiser censored* (which it's not), just comparing most endowed men! LOL It's just a picture of CB taking a piccie of himself in front of the bathroom mirror. Don't all men do that?

Mel

Not to be crude but no, my ex boyfriend had him beat by a mile. Picture salami. Oh lord I'm going to get myself banned.

OMG poor guy was "over-gifted" all around in that department then. Wow, I must concur, too much of a good thing altogether.

I wonder if he could have surgery? Kind of a breast-reduction kind of thing? Take off about a foot and he's good to go :)

:floorlaugh:

While ummm researching this subject I found the following quote:

When erect, Falcon's penis generates enough heat to warm hands -- campfire style -- from a distance of six inches."

See it may come in handy after all - during the next ice age...

Oh dear - than I'm missing out "big" time

LOL

Off to my corner!

You aren't missing a thing. It was nearly physically impossible. Although the girlfriend after me lasted a good while. I honestly didn't see how she did it. She must have been gifted in that area, too.

Mel

BBM

1. That's not gonna happen.
2. No, I don't think a wide angle lens would work for me anyway. :crazy:

LOL, if the cops every searched my computer they'd come up with murder, penises (peni?), every criminal case known to man. They would think I'm a true nut job. But you guys know me better than that.

I'm an :innocent: angel!

Mel

BBM :rolleyes:

I wonder if he could have surgery? Kind of a breast-reduction kind of thing? Take off about a foot and he's good to go :)

:floorlaugh:

Just the thought of that will keep me from walking straight for a month. :sick:

Nothing sharp is allowed near there. Had I been old enough I would have before they circumcised me.

BBM

1. That's not gonna happen.
2. No, I don't think a wide angle lens would work for me anyway. :crazy:

BBM :rolleyes:

Just the thought of that will keep me from walking straight for a month. :sick:

Nothing sharp is allowed near there. Had I been old enough I would have before they circumcised me.

I hear ya! I wouldn't let any sharp objects near my son when he was born, and the nurses thought I was loopy! But I tell ya what, he was the happiest baby boy in the nursery! I always say, if it's not meant to be there, then God wouldn't put it there. Seems silly to me to start snipping and a slicing just after being welcomed into this wonderful world.

Others disagree - I know, I know.

Mel

Amazing how even this story can turn into a circumcision debate.

:waitasec:

Amazing how even this story can turn into a circumcision debate.

:waitasec:

Sorry - I'm going to my TO :eek:fftobed:

I started it anywhoo by mentioning having surgery to make it easier for him to have relations ;)

I hear ya! I wouldn't let any sharp objects near my son when he was born, and the nurses thought I was loopy! But I tell ya what, he was the happiest baby boy in the nursery! I always say, if it's not meant to be there, then God wouldn't put it there. Seems silly to me to start snipping and a slicing just after being welcomed into this wonderful world.

Others disagree - I know, I know.

Mel

An article that states the pros and cons of circumcision.

http://www.medicinenet.com/circumcision_the_medical_pros_and_cons/article.htm#view

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back