Does Pam Paugh Know Anything About JB's Murder?

Does Pam Paugh Know Anything About JB's Murder?

• Yes, She Knows Way More Than She Is Saying....

Votes: 185 70.9%
  • No, She Doesn't Know A Thing....

Votes: 27 10.3%
  • I Have No Idea!

Votes: 49 18.8%

• Total voters
I don't think he posts here, but on FFJ there is a poster under the hat FR Brown. His avatar has a close-up of the that mark on JB's cheek, and you can see the "boat-like" shape. It really is not a boat, but simply boat-shaped. Almost like the mark is not flat, but has some layers or depth to it, and one of the shapes is boat-like.

I don't think he posts here, but on FFJ there is a poster under the hat FR Brown. His avatar has a close-up of the that mark on JB's cheek, and you can see the "boat-like" shape. It really is not a boat, but simply boat-shaped. Almost like the mark is not flat, but has some layers or depth to it, and one of the shapes is boat-like.

Thank you so much, DeeDee! I have wondered what that photo is on Fr Brown's avatar since the first time I saw it!

Not just tabloid fare. One of the pathologists (was it Spitz?) who looked at the autopsy photos described a "boat-like structure" in the mark on her cheek under her ear. If you look closely, you can see it. This doesn't infer it was a "nautical button" - that is a misconception. It simply means that there is a "pattern" in the wound that is shaped somewhat like a boat.

Ty DeeDee.

re; frbrown, trapezoid impression:

http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=...tx=92&ty=58&page=1&ndsp=15&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0

In that pic it almost looks like a belly button. But you can see that the impression really isn't a "nautical button" and that the "boat-like" structure really doesn't look like an actual boat. It is simply boat-shaped.

Perhaps this Santa Suit was going to Charlevoix...and this Secret Santa would appear there on the 26th.

I totally believe this is the reason for Jonbenet telling her friend about another visit from Santa! John probably was taking that suit in order
to play Santa again at Charlevoix and JonBenet had been told Santa was coming again. I have wondered about that remark for years when all of you probably knew this all along. DUH!

I totally believe this is the reason for Jonbenet telling her friend about another visit from Santa! John probably was taking that suit in order
to play Santa again at Charlevoix and JonBenet had been told Santa was coming again. I have wondered about that remark for years when all of you probably knew this all along. DUH!

It makes sense that she could have been told she would see Santa again in Charlevoix, because presents would be exchanged there and that's where the staement came from. The only thing is she said "Santa" told her---unless that was just a kid's exageration. The Ramsey's never said one way or the other if they planned on taking the santa suit. The wine cellar had been used to store Christmas things---so it's possible when the trees were removed, the santa suit was tossed aside, either inside or outside.

It makes sense that she could have been told she would see Santa again in Charlevoix, because presents would be exchanged there and that's where the staement came from. The only thing is she said "Santa" told her---unless that was just a kid's exageration. The Ramsey's never said one way or the other if they planned on taking the santa suit. The wine cellar had been used to store Christmas things---so it's possible when the trees were removed, the santa suit was tossed aside, either inside or outside.

I believe we can put this Secret Santa business to rest. The Ramseys were having a second Christmas in Charlevoix.

The statement JonBenet made on the 23d, "I don't feel pretty" could have been caused by the tiff she got into with Patsy. JonBenet put on makeup that day and was told to remove it by Patsy. She also fussed about not wanting to wear a dress on the 23d, and Patsy made her wear one. Another statement I believe we could put to rest.

I believe we can put this Secret Santa business to rest. The Ramseys were having a second Christmas in Charlevoix.
the question still remains though..why would this need to be kept secret? the trip wasn't secret..why was the visit to be?
also,we do not know who told her this,and perhaps the person she said it to does.that has not been revealed.
IF it were someone close to the family,like JAR or JR who told her that..then that adds a certain signifigance to the 'secret' meeting,imo.

The statement JonBenet made on the 23d, "I don't feel pretty" could have been caused by the tiff she got into with Patsy. JonBenet put on makeup that day and was told to remove it by Patsy. She also fussed about not wanting to wear a dress on the 23d, and Patsy made her wear one. Another statement I believe we could put to rest.
I beleive that statement was paraphrased,and that JB was actually describing an incident of a sexual nature,or perhaps Patsy's corporal cleaning.Thomas went out of his way to bring it up in his book,which makes me think it holds a certain signifigance to the crime.This is why he could not reveal her actual words.I think that was the message he was trying to convey in his book.
This is all JMO of course.

I beleive that statement was paraphrased,and that JB was actually describing an incident of a sexual nature,or perhaps Patsy's corporal cleaning.Thomas went out of his way to bring it up in his book,which makes me think it holds a certain signifigance to the crime.This is why he could not reveal her actual words.I think that was the message he was trying to convey in his book.

JonBenet made the "I don't feel pretty" comment to an unidentified woman (People speculate that it was Janet McReynolds but I don't know if that was confirmed) but we never heard what the woman's reply was. I doubt she just got up and left. It would be natural for her to ask JonBenet "Why not?". We never found out the rest of the conversation.

the question still remains though..why would this need to be kept secret? the trip wasn't secret..why was the visit to be?
also,we do not know who told her this,and perhaps the person she said it to does.that has not been revealed.
IF it were someone close to the family,like JAR or JR who told her that..then that adds a certain signifigance to the 'secret' meeting,imo.

JMO8778,
Were any of the Christmas presents left in the wine-cellar intended for JonBenet?

If not then a secret meeting might be an abusive one?

JonBenet made the "I don't feel pretty" comment to an unidentified woman (People speculate that it was Janet McReynolds but I don't know if that was confirmed) but we never heard what the woman's reply was. I doubt she just got up and left. It would be natural for her to ask JonBenet "Why not?". We never found out the rest of the conversation.
that's for sure,and I have a feeling from that conversation that LE knows a lot,a LOT more about what went on in that house than they can reveal.

JMO8778,
Were any of the Christmas presents left in the wine-cellar intended for JonBenet?

If not then a secret meeting might be an abusive one?

why necessarily 'not'? even if some were for her,then the possibility could still be the same,could it not?

why necessarily 'not'? even if some were for her,then the possibility could still be the same,could it not?

JMO8778,

Because the innocent explanation is the default one, as per occam. No gifts suggests another reason for a meeting with a secret.

Patsy told LE that they were taking a few gifts to Charlevoix for JonBenet and Burke so that they wouldn't feel left out.

And I feel this is yet another ball that was dropped. The comment was allegedly made, right? So if it was said, who did she say it to? Who else was in earshot? Was LE told of the comment? If so, why did they not interview the person she said it to? The context is important, in view of the fact that she was found dead three days after making the comment and being found crying. Add this to the suspicious 911 call and the cops even more suspicious reaction to it, and this whole case just stinks more and more.

Patsy told LE that they were taking a few gifts to Charlevoix for JonBenet and Burke so that they wouldn't feel left out.
yes and they never quite made it out of the basement,even though the trip was the next morning and Patsy was packing that day and night.

And I feel this is yet another ball that was dropped. The comment was allegedly made, right? So if it was said, who did she say it to? Who else was in earshot? Was LE told of the comment? If so, why did they not interview the person she said it to? The context is important, in view of the fact that she was found dead three days after making the comment and being found crying. Add this to the suspicious 911 call and the cops even more suspicious reaction to it, and this whole case just stinks more and more.
it's in Thomas's book,so LE did know of it.while he doesn't elaborate on it,he implies a lot, so I suspect he knows more of the conversation and who heard it.this is why I suspect her words were paraphrased;I think JB said something much more sinister than 'I don't feel pretty',and Thomas could not reveal her actual words due to the fact it would involve revealing evidence.

If you could come up with a metaphor for the sentence "I don't feel pretty" (said in the context of a 6 yo. who had evidence of being molested over a period of time), what would it be? anyone?
It's just that I think the words 'I don't feel pretty' are synonymous with it being something of a sexual nature that made her feel 'not so pretty'.IOW-dirty.

JMO8778,

Because the innocent explanation is the default one, as per occam. No gifts suggests another reason for a meeting with a secret.

ok but,could not a gift in the basement be a reason for a 'secret santa' visit?

ok but,could not a gift in the basement be a reason for a 'secret santa' visit?

JMO8778,
Yes, but no gift, would be more compelling, the gift be simply be as stated, with nothing sinister atatched.

it's in Thomas's book,so LE did know of it.while he doesn't elaborate on it,he implies a lot, so I suspect he knows more of the conversation and who heard it.this is why I suspect her words were paraphrased;I think JB said something much more sinister than 'I don't feel pretty',and Thomas could not reveal her actual words due to the fact it would involve revealing evidence.

If you could come up with a metaphor for the sentence "I don't feel pretty" (said in the context of a 6 yo. who had evidence of being molested over a period of time), what would it be? anyone?
It's just that I think the words 'I don't feel pretty' are synonymous with it being something of a sexual nature that made her feel 'not so pretty'.IOW-dirty.

In the case of JBR, and I'm not being trite, just honest, she may not have felt pretty because her roots were showing, and pretty girls don't have dark roots....especially little Miss Christmas.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back