2011.05.04 Verdict Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again with the 'she'. Brad chose the pony party, but he didn't want to have to pay for the other kids ponies. Do your children attend the birthday parties of their friends/classmates? Do you PAY for the pony rides/pool fees/bounce houses/gym fees, or what ever the latest kids party craze is? If your child is invited to a Chuck E. Cheese birthday party, do you expect to have to pay for your child to attend? When one throws a party, like brad chose to throw a pony party, then the 'throw-ee' pays for the other kids to attend, not the other way around. Nancy didn't 'go way over the budget', she merely told Brad, the invited children do NOT pay their own way to attend our child's birthday party. That's not the way it's done. If my grandson is having a pizza party, we certainly don't expect the other mom's to pay for their kids pizza, do you?

Yes I said she. Wasn't there testimony that he was mad about how much Nancy spent on the party? I haven't heard that a pony party was his idea. If they agreed on a birthday party budget, then they needed to plan a party to stay within that budget. But my recollection of the evidence (and I could be wrong here) is that he was mad about what she spent on the party.

The kids were NOT in daycare. That is a rumor expanded upon by the brad is innocent group IMO. The elder child went to preschool, two or three MORNINGS a week. Not sure of your age or child status, but 35 plus years ago, when my children were young, they ALL went to preschool too. After all, we wanted them to have the best possible start once they were old enough for kindergarten. The youngest child had just started a summer day camp program, two weeks IIRC, required for her to start preschool in the upcoming fall session. THE CHILDREN WERE NOT IN DAYCARE. One went to preschool only, mornings.

it's my understanding that this preschool was from 9 to 1 three days a week.....that's all fine and good.......preschool is a good thing!

however, it is ridiculous to have your children in a preschool you CAN'T AFFORD......i'm sure there were other options.......not everyone enrolls their preschooler in a program that is quite that pricey IIRC

when our boys were younger and before we were financially sound, i opted to put them into preschool twice a week......but guess what.......i helped out at the school to cover the costs......i didn't spend my time at the pool or gym

and no, this isn't a bash of nancy.......good grief, it's a fact! you don't spend what you don't have and you don't try and keep up with the jones'!! living like that, you become financially sound.........it ain't rocket science

From which you can conclude they agreed to 'something' and were planning to at least co-habitate for a while. If NC really wanted out she would have pursued a SA with those terms, but living separately - correct?

Seems like they avoided each other most of the time. She also had no money of her own to get an apartment, etc. until BC signed the agreement which he clearly wasn't going to. So, living separately in the interim was not an option, was it?

The first time I saw it, I thought,' my goodness, that certainly is one angry poster'. :great: Then I thought, 'I don't think I'd post such an unflattering photo of myself here.' And finally, after seeing in numerous times, the light bulb in my head snapped on! :floorlaugh:

Yeah, Casey isn't as "hot" in that picture. She looks like a psycho there (which she obviously is).

Brittaby Ct, off of Fielding Dr. is approximately 3 mi from the Cooper house. It is not easy to find, IMO.

As someone who needs a GPS to get herself out of her own driveway, I certainly would have to look up such a place, even if it were within 3 mi. of my house. I'd probably have to look it up about 5 times, and print out an overview map and highlight the route for myself. But I'm that bad.

41 seconds? That's a confirmation.

Not easy to find? It's ridiculously easy to find. One turn off of Holly Springs Rd. Then go to the end of Fielding and you don't have many options at that point. Especially at that time. It's not like you can get lost back there.

Don't you need to know whether the site is suitable to dumping a body without being seen. How close is the nearest house? Is there vegetation or water....etc.

Are you going to go physically to the site during the day and risk getting seen poking around in there?

As old as Google Map data is, would you really want to rely on that for a body dump site? Its common for those maps for be 2+ years old so while on Google Maps it might look like a construction site, in real life it could be a fully built out neighborhood.

we're live.. jury gave a list of things they want to review

phone records
photos
deposition SE600 & SE601 SE602, whoever's that is

Wow, with all those requests, there won't be a verdict today.

requested specifically by the jury:
1) phone records: SE321, SE304, SE32, SE303
2) photos: SE5 SE6 SE2 SE3 SE58 SE59 SE60
3) depositions: 600 601 602
4) exhibits: DE170, DE4

it's my understanding that this preschool was from 9 to 1 three days a week.....that's all fine and good.......preschool is a good thing!

however, it is ridiculous to have your children in a preschool you CAN'T AFFORD......i'm sure there were other options.......not everyone enrolls their preschooler in a program that is quite that pricey IIRC

when our boys were younger and before we were financially sound, i opted to put them into preschool twice a week......but guess what.......i helped out at the school to cover the costs......i didn't spend my time at the pool or gym

and no, this isn't a bash of nancy.......good grief, it's a fact! you don't spend what you don't have and you don't try and keep up with the jones'!! living like that, you become financially sound.........it ain't rocket science

I agree with this. Preschool is fun for the kids if one can afford it, but with 2 kids in, it was probably $500/month that they could have had extra in their budget. But it seems like they lived beyond their means, taking out a HELOC, borrowing on 401K, etc. just to survive.

I agree. I believe preschool is important, and to suggest NC sending her daughters to preschool a few mornings a week made her an absentee mother is ridiculous!

Agree on the price too. Keep in mind the children went to a 5-star preschool which was not affiliated with a church or non-profit. My child went to a similair preschool, and a few mornings a week was a heckuva lot more than $150/month/child at our school and their counterparts.

There something about this I don't understand either. If he couldn't afford this kind of a party, why have it then? Throw a party that's cheaper and if you really want to give your kid a pony ride, do it seperate with just the child. Was it testified that this was only BC's idea?

IIRC, it was Krista Lister who stated Brad wanted the pony party. She said something like 'the weather wasn't right for an outside party'.....but brad wanted a pony party. Perhaps it was another part of the 'image' some people have stated brad wanted to portray to others?

precipitated by NC hiding both passports.

That may be. I was just pointing out that NC paid the divorce attorney thinking she would be taking the girls back to Canada. Once Brad took the passport and made it clear that wasn't going to happen, NC needed to get a green card. Continuing with the divorce at that point would have been counteractive to getting a green card which why she did not go back to her divorce attorney.

requested specifically by the jury:
1) phone records: SE321, SE304, SE32, SE303
2) photos: SE5 SE6 SE2 SE3 SE58 SE59 SE60
3) depositions: 600 601 602
4) exhibits: DE170, DE4

Any idea what these are?

Yes, I think he is probably guilty. And I would be all the way there if the prosecution had done anything to address the tampering allegations by the defense. Instead, they talked about JWs facebook page, fought hard to keep GM's testimony out, and didn't provide any rebuttal evidence to show how those files got into that state.

And just to add this....take away the google search and I would be all the way innocent.

Wow, with all those requests, there won't be a verdict today.

Good, I hope they deliberate this case point by point and weed through all the garbage on both sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivybridget