Let's dissect the 31 days! ~ just for fun til Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't she show up at Jessie's to take a shower? Just out of the blue, can I use your shower? That bothers me, but I can't recall which day that was, anyone?

Well.................she went to pick up Caylee (as usual) after work (NOT), couldn't find Zanny (non-existant) or Caylee at apartment 210 at Sawgrass (that had been unoccupied for months), then decided to go to a "neutral" place (boyfriend's apartment). What in the hell makes TL's place neutral? And exactly what does that mean? The only thing I can decipher from all her coded "clues" and "mistruths" <gag> is that the poor schlepp TL didn't have a clue about the kind of whacked out individual he was sleeping with. I have to wonder if he now wakes up in a cold sweat just trying to comprehend what kind of person he was taken in by.:scream:

(And of course, I am assuming this was DAY ONE)

Okay, am I the only over forty who cannot even make out the crazy scrawls even when zoomed??? Would love to participate - but without a translator, I am screwed.

Not sure if you meant you "zoomed" or were looking at the large pics . . . but you can hit "control" and "+" to increase the picture . ("control" and "-" reduces back) if that helps any.

I looked at the larger screen caps and zoomed in on them but wow, the scrawl, the chaotic calender is still to difficult for me to make sense of. Maybe its time to get these old eyes checked.

About the only thing I can read is GAS CANS (stolen) on June 23rd.

Stealin' Boozin' Screwin' & Tattooin'

The most important part of this case is the way she acted after her child went missing - Mark NeJame

Remember this...Casey planning on meeting her friends down in PR...perhaps it wasn't PR she really intended to go to...

text to Amy:

JULY 10TH 2008

8. AM- so i'm looking at a couple more places today and finding a flight tonight :)

Remember this...Casey planning on meeting her friends down in PR...perhaps it wasn't PR she really intended to go to...

text to Amy:

JULY 10TH 2008

8. AM- so i'm looking at a couple more places today and finding a flight tonight :)

I do remember that - and also the odd texts, conversations, etc to AH about moving her into the A's house during that 31 days - all part of the sensible explanation JB is going to give the jury that will make us all understand why KC waited 31 days no doubt :nuts:

Wow that timeline shows how many men she was stringing along and how her social life increased after Caylee is gone I mean she was even going to the movies alone! And the amount of money she stole and the frequency is crazy. This timeline shows a feverishly, selfish animal going through her life partying, stealing, having sex with several men and sucking people dry like a vampire.... It was escalating out of control right around the time her mom finds her. She was like a drug addicted overdosing on her new freedom.

There's always been the question of whether Caylee died the night of the 15th or the afternoon of the 16th. I've always gone with the night of the 15th, or at least, the very early hours of the 16th.

If we look at Caseys "31 days" claim more closely, I'm thinking she's telling us it was late on the 15th. No matter how I calculate it, using July 15th or July 16th when Casey made the statement, it comes out to June 14th and 15th, not the 16th. Since we know by video proof she was alive on the early afternoon on Father's Day, the 15th, I think the child was dead later that night.

I believe the flurry of cell phone calls on the afternoon of June 16th were because Casey was checking to see where the family was, making sure they wouldn't pop in on her during the time Casey was moving the body around. She may have tried to hide her in the backyard, moved her around, and ultimately stuffed her into the trunk (or back into the truck) because the backyard wasn't working out.

Then there was the deal with the shovel a day or two later. She probably realized the ground was too hard, or again, couldn't find a suitable location.

It would be nice to get the truth but we know we won't, not from Casey, not from George, and not from Cindy. All we have is speculation from ourselves and from the prosecutors, from media and from self-proclaimed writers. :sigh: I want the truth. :gavel:

Here's the calculator I used:

http://www.searchforancestors.com/utility/birthday.html

Just for the record, I never believed George's story of seeing Caylee and Casey leave the house on June 16th, especially since he gave so many thorough details - what they did, what they ate, what they wore. Too many details. Is George fashion oriented? Come on!

Reading over the events of the time between June 16th and June 30th, and there's NO WAY Cindy was that gullible! Cindy? Controlling Cindy? How could she have swallowed what Casey was feeding her when she had seen Caylee every day of her life prior to those two weeks? Either she was incredibly sick of dealing with Casey or... :banghead:

Excellent calendar, thanks for posting the link:

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/Library/CMA/cmacalendar.pdf

Save this to your computer for future reference during trial. :gavel:

Just for the record, I never believed George's story of seeing Caylee and Casey leave the house on June 16th, especially since he gave so many thorough details - what they did, what they ate, what they wore. Too many details. Is George fashion oriented? Come on!

Reading over the events of the time between June 16th and June 30th, and there's NO WAY Cindy was that gullible! Cindy? Controlling Cindy? How could she have swallowed what Casey was feeding her when she had seen Caylee every day of her life prior to those two weeks? Either she was incredibly sick of dealing with Casey or... :banghead:

Excellent calendar, thanks for posting the link:

Save this to your computer for future reference during trial. :gavel:

So has the potential sighting of Casey and Caylee at Wal-mart on the 16th of June been debunked? I am unsure.

I can see the killing happening on the night of the 15th because Casey would have been out of her mind with anger towards after the fight. I think if it were rage killing then that night makes more sense than the next afternoon. imoo

If it happened on the afternoon of the 16th then it was a cold blooded, deliberate, extremely vile killing. But not one of pure rage, imo. It was more thought out and premeditated if it were done in the light of day, after a night of sleep. Chilling thought.

My thinking is that it was premeditated but happened sooner than planned.

I do believe LE has debunked the Caylee/Casey sighting, or at least claimed there was no evidence of it. I believe it was stated the sighting actually happened sometime before that weekend and before the 16th. The cell phone pings debunk it. Does anyone remember exactly? It's not on the calendar and timeline, both of which are excellent handy references.

http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2011/0224/26984466.pdf

My thinking is that it was premeditated but happened sooner than planned.

I do believe LE has debunked the Caylee/Casey sighting, or at least claimed there was no evidence of it. I believe it was stated the sighting actually happened sometime before that weekend or before the 16th. The cell phone pings debunk it. Does anyone remember exactly? It's not on the calendar and timeline, both of which are excellent handy references.

http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2011/0224/26984466.pdf

BBM

I think it was premeditated but sooner than planned as well. But I think what was premeditated was a different scenario. I believe the computer searches were about her fantasy of killing her parents. I do not know if Caylee was supposed to be part of that though. I think she wanted to inherit the house and get rid of her nagging parents and move her friends in with her and live her awesome life.

I think killing Caylee was a rage induced action because she had so much hatred towards Cindy at the time.

I also think she may have been planning to bump off the entire family, then sadly proclaiming she was at werk and how horrible it was to come home to find everyone murdered, thinking she would get the house and the money, and everything else. Obviously she had no concept of mortgages, struggling to make ends meet, paying off all the loans her mother was forced to take out because GA and KC were bleeding her beyond all financial limits. She probably didn't take into account she'd have to share the house (the highly mortgaged house!) with brother Lee, and that they'd have to sell it to cover all Cindy's debts (caused by GA and KC).

How could she have carried out a mass murder? Chloroforming them while they slept? Breaking their necks? Poison? Shooting them? Stabbing them? She must have had thoughts running through her head like crazy. I'm thinking chloroform and duct tape won out, and the duct tape was so handy, too. She didn't even have to pay for it.

I just don't see how a child could accidentally be killed with duct tape by a "loving mother". No loving mother would wrap her child that way. This was a vicious crime. No less. Planning to murder her parents, or the family, doesn't make it any better. Poor little Caylee, thrown away like trash by her "loving mother".

It would be interesting to compile a timeline for Caylee to keep track of all the places she went and things she managed to do after death.
Beaches, Tampa, Universal, new clothes, witnessing car accidents........such a busy little toddler.
I wonder when the inmate will be transported to her new jail cell? Happy Mothers day to her LOL!!

It would be interesting to compile a timeline for Caylee to keep track of all the places she went and things she managed to do after death.
Beaches, Tampa, Universal, new clothes, witnessing car accidents........such a busy little toddler.

And NO ONE saw her! Not one person has come forward saying, "Oh, yes, we saw the little girl in The Magic Kingdom" or "the hot dog stand on A1A", or "she was ahead of us in line at SeaWorld". Nothing. Just like those two men who helped Casey push her car into the Amscot parking lot have never come forward.

Caylee's never been spotted on security videos at Disney, Universal, nowhere. I'm sure LE inquired. The only people who saw Caylee during that month were the family in the airport, maybe some peeps in Tennessee, Georgia, Kentucky, or wherever Cindy has friends, or by people who wanted attention. :shakehead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member