In Session - Monday May 23rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked this eariler in a different thread but did not receive an answer yet, does anybody know if there happened to be a mistrial, does ICA stay in jail until the next trial since she was on no bond.

Yes, she does.

They are covering the case this morning.

Christy Paul seems to finally get it. She is asking how they can say there was an accident when there was duct tape wrapped around Caylee's mouth.

Casey Jordan says, if they want to go down that road - Casey made terrible decisions, and was so panicked that she made it look like a crime. That sort of trauma will be hard to get the jury to buy.

Beth Karas saying that GA & CA will have to be stoic to hear themselves take any blame. It will be difficult for them to do.

The prosecution will come out with guns blazing. They will show alot of pictures of Caylee. Was there fear in her eyes?

Tomorrow is going to be a very emotional day for everyone.

Casey Jordan has a theory, that after opening statements, they (CA&GA) will have a glimpse of what direction the defense is going. If they find that the defense is going after them, they just may "turn" on Casey.

I mentioned it to several people I said that baby looks scared look at her eyes...

And God knows how many more days or months it would have been if her parents hadn't gotten the notice about the car at the tow place! Casey did not want to come clean ever, CA called the police as a bluff to Casey so maybe she would divulge where Caylee was, but she knew after she smelled the car that it wouldn't be an alive Caylee.

If they had not gotten the tow bill...
it still would have all come crashing down on CASEY.
She stole from AMY H.
only a matter of time before she would be arrested anyway..
she ran out of options.
Also she would have maybe had more "SPLININ TO Do", had she gone on and on about CAYLEE being with a babysitter/nanny.
Or with parents...
so
her saying her Mother was giving her the house ,made me think?
Was MOM & DAD next???

Beth Karas saying she has never been this intimately involved with any case . . . . 3 years she has been involved with this case.

Jean C. saying the SA will be telling the story of a) missing child investigation and then going on from there.

Beth says the DT will be offering an explantion of 31 days, throw in a few things of "reasonable doubt" (ie: RK 3 times reporting where the remains were found).
3 years intimately involved, well...then how does she explain all the misinformation that she is stating as facts? She's sort of making a case against herself and other Defense attorney's that believe it is ok to go after innocent people in order to get your client off. And to use any tactic, like "spread your fingers wide open so the glove won't fit".

They should be allocated seats. I know there were reserved seats in Petersons trial, and I doubt LE want them wandering around outside alone with the public.

At the last hearing JA offered the A's seats on SA's side. I doubt they will take them up but maybe the press would be willing to switch with them so they can sit on the defense side. Not that it matters but I really think they would be better able to see KC from SA's side than defense's side. If the defense is going to use the side table, as they have said they plan to do, the A's could be looking right at KC through the whole trial. Of course defense may not want that. jmo

If they had not gotten the tow bill...
it still would have all come crashing down on CASEY.
She stole from AMY H.
only a matter of time before she would be arrested anyway..
she ran out of options.
Also she would have maybe had more "SPLININ TO Do", had she gone on and on about CAYLEE being with a babysitter/nanny.
Or with parents...
so
her saying her Mother was giving her the house ,made me think?
Was MOM & DAD next???

I often think about what KC would have told Amy when she returned from PR. Could it have been something like this: "Well, you told me to use the money to stock up on supplies for the house, which I did. What????? You don't remember???? You weren't sleep walking again were you because I know you asked me to do that." lol jmo

I mentioned it to several people I said that baby looks scared look at her eyes...

agree...and in many pictures Caylee has a forced smile. it was all about the pictures of Caylee for Casey, not the real Caylee, the photographed Caylee and in cases with Casey in the picture, how Casey looks.

Watching this interview with JB is making me sick. I know I have seen it before, but really watching it again is nauseating.

He keeps talking about the tragedy "at the center of this case" and talking about Casey. HELLO! The tragedy is the murder of a beautiful, innocent, trusting little baby girl!!!!

I think Mason used the same word when talking to Jean C . But didn't he go further and use the words " unfortunate accident". Could it be that the defense team has finally seen the futility in trying to separate ICA from the death of Caylee. How could they possibly hope to convince a jury that the unique stench of decomposition was from a trash bag filled primarily with empty fast food cartons and soda cans, that two cadaver dogs were influenced by their biased handlers, that world renowned entomologist, Dr Neil Haskel got it badly wrong, that the FBI mis-identified postmortem root banding, that most Americans have toddler sized stains in their trunks and that ICA really wanted to cut back bamboo when she borrowed the shovel.
I know Mason is prone to gaffs but this time I think he knew exactly what he was saying.

I guess we'll know tomorrow.:seeya:

http://www.youtube.com/user/mianabanana#p/search/0/uyloiXq_xN8

agree...and in many pictures Caylee has a forced smile. it was all about the pictures of Caylee for Casey, not the real Caylee, the photographed Caylee and in cases with Casey in the picture, how Casey looks.

There is one video that has been bugging me for awhile. And I may be wrong and reading too much into it. I am the first to admit I might be.

BUT it really bothered me when I watched an older video of Casey and Caylee 'play' wrestling. It was old because Casey had her really short haircut in the video. But a very young Caylee was wrestling and play fighting with her mommy, and Caylee was twisting and pulling Casey's face really really hard, imo. Casey was laughing and mugging for the camera, but it seemed to me like the baby was really using all of her force and might and twisting her mums face as hard as she could. I just found it odd.

There is one video that has been bugging me for awhile. And I may be wrong and reading too much into it. I am the first to admit I might be.

BUT it really bothered me when I watched an older video of Casey and Caylee 'play' wrestling. It was old because Casey had her really short haircut in the video. But a very young Caylee was wrestling and play fighting with her mommy, and Caylee was twisting and pulling Casey's face really really hard, imo. Casey was laughing and mugging for the camera, but it seemed to me like the baby was really using all of her force and might and twisting her mums face as hard as she could. I just found it odd.

The other one that REALLY bothers me, is the one with Caylee being held by her grandpa, and she's asking him "are you tired, papa?" Like the tired question is a common one.

Hi Ima, Don't recall reading any of your posts. So you didn't get to see JB in any of the hearings or read any of his motions?

Curious to hear what about JB in particular you think makes him a good lawyer. Are you planning on watching the trial? TIA!

Hi Oakley :)

No your right I didn't get to see JB in any of the hearings or read his motions. I just think he is really doing his best to defend Casey. I may change my mind when I start watching him, I don't know, lol. I am going to watch the trial as much as I can!

Ima

LKB just said there is chloroform in dryer sheets. Seriously, she shouldn't be allowed to spout her theories on national tv. :(

Maybe they realize that the public has already tried the case and (I would say majority of people think she is guilty) regardless of what they show. Or maybe this is the only filler they can find in their broadcasting. He is so media hungry that he is the only lawyer in this case to sit with IS for 7 hours to give them a look inside.

Hi Coley!:seeya: LongTimeNo SEE:seeya:

Just watching Linda Kenny Baden on HLN this afternoon.She has some free time ,also :waitasec:

Claims there is plenty of documentation that says a decompositional hair does not have to come from a dead person. Ahhhhh,but the DEATH BAND, Linda ! Maybe your husband ,Michael,could explain it to you the way he did on The Nancy Grace Show.You know,the one he did just BEFORE the DT hired him to switch sides.

LKB just said there is chloroform in dryer sheets. Seriously, she shouldn't be allowed to spout her theories on national tv. :(

She might want to retract that if someone from Proctor and Gamble was tuning in. :waitasec:

I was just watching her. It's sickening the way she thinks this is all fun and games. She is one arrogant woman. If she believes so firmly in ICA's innocence, then why is she a former member of the team? Only two reasons I can think of. Either she was only in it for the money or she's not as firm in her convictions as she would have us believe. In either case, it makes any of her opinions null and void, IMO. She's just another in a long line of people trying to cash in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Websleuth0000