In Session - Monday May 23rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has been driving me nuts concerning the heart sticker on the duct tape.... It is my impression that Dr. G would have been the first person to handle Caylee's body. In my mind, she would have seen the heart sticker/residue before the FBI did. I've watched Dr. G's show many times and I would think that she would have been the one to remove the duct tape in the first place. She photographs everything and makes notes during every examination she does so doesn't logic dictate that she would have seen the heart sticker/residue and also photographed it?

From memory (because I am too lazy to go through my notes but I will if you want) The heart shaped mark on the duct tape was discovered after forensic testing - I THINK from using superglue (which also destroys other forensic evidence) so the residue was invisible to the naked eye (like a finger print)

You do realize that by watching Dr G you will never get a place on the jury lol

Wasn't that what Professor Furton said too, when they were trying to get Dr Voss' testimony thrown out?

He might have. I missed part of his testimony. I do remember Dr. Voss saying that Chloro is a carsenigin (sp?) so he didn't see why it would be used.

So who was RK filling in for? Was it one of those co-workers who he told about seeing the skull the first time?

The first day RK filled in for the co-worker was the first day he spotted the bag and possibly the skull in the water. He never told anyone the first time because they were with him at the time. He again filled in for that spot in December when he found the remains on dry land.

The first day RK filled in for the co-worker was the first day he spotted the bag and possibly the skull in the water. He never told anyone the first time because they were with him at the time. He again filled in for that spot in December when he found the remains on dry land.

So, I guess RK and the other co-workers who were with him were most likely to have found the remains. Also, if he told the co-worker who had that route normally. Maybe they didn't take him seriously either. But still I would have thought one of those guys would have taken him seriously enough to go back and look.

So, I guess RK and the other co-workers who were with him were most likely to have found the remains. Also, if he told the co-worker who had that route normally. Maybe they didn't take him seriously either. But still I would have thought one of those guys would have taken him seriously enough to go back and look.

The co-worker may have been out for long-term. There is nothing that shows RK discussed this with anyone other than who he was with that day and LE. The workers did not want to tramp through the brush because of the snakes. That was their excuse. No one took him seriously, not even the police. jmo

From memory (because I am too lazy to go through my notes but I will if you want) The heart shaped mark on the duct tape was discovered after forensic testing - I THINK from using superglue (which also destroys other forensic evidence) so the residue was invisible to the naked eye (like a finger print)

You do realize that by watching Dr G you will never get a place on the jury lol

HAHA....yes I'm sure I wouldn't pass muster to be on the jury in this case. However, I'm just as happy to be a viewer than a participant. I'd rather see and be privy to everything that goes on than shuttled in and out of the jury room when there's some kind of objection and perhaps miss something. And I'd much rather be able to chat all day everyday with everyone else that is eagerly awaiting justice for CAYLEE!

I followed this case close while they were looking for Caylee but not so much after that. I have been watching In Session since all this started up again.

I like JB, Casey has a good lawyer working for her in my opinion.

I do think Casey is guilty, I'm not sure about the DP though.

Ima

Ima...I think when you took your sabbatical from this case, you must have missed alot! LOL! That's ok...we all are entitled to our own opinion. :) But I think maybe the fact that you are getting all your latest info from InSession, tells me why you like JB...they are so defense slanted.

My opinion is that JB is the worst attorney that I have ever seen...and that is IMO!

There is one video that has been bugging me for awhile. And I may be wrong and reading too much into it. I am the first to admit I might be.

BUT it really bothered me when I watched an older video of Casey and Caylee 'play' wrestling. It was old because Casey had her really short haircut in the video. But a very young Caylee was wrestling and play fighting with her mommy, and Caylee was twisting and pulling Casey's face really really hard, imo. Casey was laughing and mugging for the camera, but it seemed to me like the baby was really using all of her force and might and twisting her mums face as hard as she could. I just found it odd.

That's the video that they always show on Nancy Grace, and other TruTV programs...IIRC, at the end of that video, KC just drops Caylee to the floor with disinterest....of course that end of the video hasn't been show since it first came out. At the time, I thought that KC could care less about playing with Caylee and was just doing it to placate GA/CA to think she was MOTY. Then at the end just casts her aside. Made me sick at the time, and still makes me sick that no one ever shows that ending anymore. :maddening:

Does she have scientific proof or evidence to back her claim?

Yeah, she passed out drying her laundry this morning. :crazy: She needs to go home and write some more books and stay off TV about this case. Maybe she is just appearing to show off her latest plastic surgery venture! *roll-eyes*

Wasn't that what Professor Furton said too, when they were trying to get Dr Voss' testimony thrown out?

Now that you mention Dr. Furton...I am wondering if he will even be a defense witness anymore, since he obviously did so poorly at the Frye Hearings.

LKB just said there is chloroform in dryer sheets. Seriously, she shouldn't be allowed to spout her theories on national tv. :(

LOL, omg, well she isn't in a courtroom and under immunity so if that is untrue then I hope Fabreeze sues the pants off her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa