2011.05.24 SIDEBAR THREAD (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My predictions is Caylee will thwart JB today somehow. YEAH CAYLEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good morning. Anxious up here in MD too. I'm getting ready to jump in the shower. I have medical tests this morning that couldn't be put off. I'll be listening to opening statements while I'm there. (using Skyfire on my iPhone) The doctors will just have to deal with it. Hopefully I'll be back here with all of you this afternoon. I do have my iPad, so maybe I can check in before that.

Don't forget to read the first post here :

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137225"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137225[/ame]

Give a big ol thanks so everyone can join into the discussion during trial!

This is crazy... I feel as nervous as I did minutes before I walked down the aisle on my wedding day!

Jeez... I hope this trial ends better than that marriage did.

I'm on my 2nd cup of coffee, got my prayer candle burning brightly next to the pc, got about 5 windows open to several links-I'm ready!!!:fence:

Today is just the beginning of the "long road to Justice for Caylee"... I am confident that the State will prove, "beyond a reasonable doubt" that the perpetrator of this senseless crime will finally have to pay for the crimes committed against this beautiful child, and let me say this.... her name is CAYLEE, not "the child".... hear that, JB, CM, AF, DS, ICA?????

Good Morning All! Like other West Coasters I gave up even pretending I was sleeping at 4:30AM and just got up after waking up every hour. When I was asleep I was dreaming about being in the middle of the case, and the last time I was asleep, no one could find Baez...was at the courtroom and then he just...

That's what woke me up at the last time.

I kinda wanted to open up early today. :)

My stomach is churning and I haven't had enough sleep.

Something tells me I'm not the only one feeling that way around here.

:seeya: I could hardly sleep. I have plenty of coffee but I don't think I'll be needing it once opening statements get under way.

:blowkiss: to everyone!

I just woke up and ran to my PC I thought it was 11 am. Coffee is on but feeling anxious too. My gosh If I feel like this can you imagine the State?

If we feel anxious, I wonder how the inmate feels?

Her day of reckoning will begin today....look for tears when certain things are said about ICA...she will cry on demand, she will be redfaced, she will (hopefully) have fear in her eyes...she could have stopped this at anytime and finally be woman enough to face the final curtain...JMHO

Justice for Caylee has been a long time in the making...Caylee's day is here..Justice for Caylee...and I do hope everyone behaves themselves in the courtroom...no disturbances and allow justice for Caylee to come in strong...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Good Morning All! Like other West Coasters I gave up even pretending I was sleeping at 4:30AM and just got up after waking up every hour. When I was asleep I was dreaming about being in the middle of the case, and the last time I was asleep, no one could find Baez...was at the courtroom and then he just...

That's what woke me up at the last time.

Sounds more like a nightmare to me lol...

Good Morning, all. Slept badly, and tiny tragco was almost late for school, but I am here. Justice is coming, ICA.

I wonder if there will be any arguments this morning before court about the last minute discovery the defense snuck in yesterday?

every tv in the house is on multiple channels. see some familiar faces from hearings in line for tickets on tv news. my daughter is upset with me cause i did not want to go to beach. she said you can tape it! i said no- i would not want to wait to see it till tonight. she says i am nuts but i guess i am not the only one who is called that as we wait. has anyone called you obsessed cause you are waiting on pins and needles? i have a feeling some who do not know how much time we all put into the wait would not understand.

Has anyone found a link that is now showing anything live from outside and around the courthouse?
For the trial I plan on watching the media player link.

Did you ever watch the US morning shows on tv here at 4am? I remember not being able to get Cindy out of my head all day - as soon as I got home I googled and found Websleuths straight away but was too scared to join. :) So I lurked for months then got up the courage - shout out to Chico for processing my registration! :)

No, I didn't even know we had the US morning shows on tv here. Probably lucky I didn't lol, or I would have been glued to them as well and even more sleep deprived than I have been lately. It's amazing isn't it, the impact Cindy's 'strangeness' had on all of us from the moment we first saw her. I doubt we will ever see a family quite like this again.:crazy:

I'm glad you got the courage up to join the family.

Memaw in the middle looks like she's in her jammmies. RT @BiancaMPrieto: Tickets are being handed out now http://twitpic.com/51vr5v

Attachments

• 305492035.jpg
    305492035.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 39
Is it weird that reading the first post in the other thread made me cry? This is the kind of day I am so glad my work gave me two monitors. Are screen caps ok in the main thread? I can get print-screen happy but I'm always afraid I'm taking up too much space.

I can't believe the day is finally here. I slept horribly too, but I guess a lot of us did.

Prayers for all of us and sweet Caylee.

That's right Lera - 7 mins was in relation to do with a hearing not to do with opening statements.

This is a guess and I think I heard one of the talking heads but 1/2 hour each sounds about right. But then we're talking about Baez here, so...

I've been trying to recall how long the opening(s) were in the OJ trial..It seems to me it was at least half the day for the state..The defense not quite as long but JC always loved his time in the spotlight so I'm sure it lasted way longer then necessary..But that was Judge Ito not Judge Perry..Enough said?

Counting the mins..down to 50! :great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member