2011.05.24 SIDEBAR THREAD (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
7 minutes for opening statements?????????????????? wow..........I thought they would get longer than that!

Teh,

I don't have the link, so please forgive me. Your Honour is going to give each side 7 minutes to discuss with him any issues before opening statements. Of course that 7 minutes will turn into 10, 20, or 30 :) Why he said (or if he did) say 7 minutes is kinda odd. Why 7? 10 would make more sense.

Morning!

:seeya:

Mel

My DD forgot her English Paper. Grrr. Good news is Dunkin Donuts is on the way. Anyone want anything? It's on me!

GOOD MORNING-CAYLEE'S DAY OF JUSTICE HAS FINALLY ARRIVED!!!

fe1f35fb.jpg

According to WDBO's tweet people started lining up at 3:45 this morning!!

WDBOAM 580 WDBO
RW rpts there are wayyyyy more spectators trying 2 get into court than there are seats. 50 reserved for public. Folks here since 3;45am
41 minutes ago

check out the the tweet thread-

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6537009&postcount=389"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Twitter thread (MSM tweets ONLY) ***NO DISCUSSSION HERE PLEASE***[/ame]

or this link-
http://keepstream.com/CaseSignal/casey-anthony-trial-2011-dot-05-dot-24-opening-statements-live-now
Off for my 2nd of many cups of coffee I'll be downing today!!:seeya:

I believe the 7 minutes for each side starts at 8:30 a.m.

Only if they have unresolved issues or to discuss any motions - which is unlikely as Judge Perry made himself available all day yesterday and there was nothing. Not that I put it past Baez.

LDB ask the judge during jury selection if she could use video, pictures etc. for her opening that she wanted to put up pictures that are not into evidence yet. The judge went on and on about them talking to each other to see if they can come to an agreement. He then stated if not the only time he could hear it is the morning of opening before Jury is seated he would give them 7 min each side. Then right before camera went off the Judge stated that he decided that if they cannot agree to what visuals they want to use between themselves then they attorney's will just have to do their opening the old fashion way, and that is without visuals.

I kinda wanted to open up early today. :)

My stomach is churning and I haven't had enough sleep.

Something tells me I'm not the only one feeling that way around here.

I tossed and turned all night and woke up to a dream that I was answering a post!

nope! you are not the only one with the churning stomach either!

((off to speed shower, vacuum, call in a RX refill, and wash the breakfast dishes!))
:escape:

Coming up after the break on the Today Show...live report.

Hi everyone. I have butterflies in my tummy. Said my prayers today for the truth to be known and justices for Caylee.
I know this day and days to come will be emotional in many ways for us. We have waited 3 years. Peace to all of you.

I just woke up and ran to my PC I thought it was 11 am. Coffee is on but feeling anxious too. My gosh If I feel like this can you imagine the State?

I woke up at 5 and thought it was 7. I was like "oh nooooo!"

wow Essies!!! People started lining up at 3:45 in the morning??????

(((((((thud))))))))))

Apologies if this has already been asked and answered but will the Media Player link that was used for jury selection work for the trial?

I kinda wanted to open up early today. :)

My stomach is churning and I haven't had enough sleep.

Something tells me I'm not the only one feeling that way around here.

Totally Beach! Restless night here too. I woke up crying. Just can't quite get the injustice of her life cut so short out of my heart this morning.

I'm here in oz too. It's 9.30 at night here, so it's been a very long wait. Hope I can stay awake. Lots of coffee has been ingested this evening.

I have butterflies as well. Feeling a bit nauseous too. :( Praying for the SAs and HHJP today. We are all here for you Caylee!

wow Essies!!! People started lining up at 3:45 in the morning??????

(((((((thud))))))))))

YEP!!
"I ran into 2 old ladies w.thick southern accents at 3:45am here on Orange ave..all dolled up for court, both in dresses, makeup."WDBO

OK Who's missing from the board this morning???:floorlaugh:

Every time I hear about Red Bull I think of Baez's appalling behaviour at the Frye hearings - any bets he gets it out for the trial?

But don't blame you for drinking it though :)

Coffee and I don't get along well.

I'm hoping the forum holds up (it should do but who knows how many people will be trying to access here) I'll be devastated if I can't watch and be with you guys at the same time.

Oh me too...it just makes me crazy when I can't have my WS along with the court proceeding...in this case the trial.
Much love to everyone as we are finally more the halfway down ICA's Hallway...when we get to the end there is a party waiting. :rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa