2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark NeJames - thank God! I'll have that drink as soon as I finish up chewing the six TUMS I have had in the last hour. And my neck hurts from shaking my head so much.

Mr. Baez - there was no "AHA" moment....

any video commentary anywhere? IS off.

WFTV Channel 9 News (channel 7 on Brighthouse) has it live w/reporter and talking head. They do have a commercial on right now though, but didn't during the live court part.

Edited to say, NEVER MIND! Just went off and a soap is on. Sorry

This is what I got. Caylee died while in the care of her mother, KC's father yells at her. No one bothers to call 911 and from there on out it's a big conspiracy by LE, SA and RK to blame KC and put her to death. She lies to LE they ask her if it were an accident and she denies it. So if you were a normal thinking person what would you think. Her attorney lets her rot in jail for three years because he needs to make a name for himself and get a DP trial under his belt. Okay, I got it now. Whatever they pay SA's it is not enough. jmo

It's too bad the video from the jail is not coming in from the day Caylee was found.

I have no faith in justice when someone can go before a court and blatantly and willing fully lie on another human just for the sake of doing so.

I pray for George to do the right thing, and if he doesn't, he has a free night's hotel stay on me!

Ok, I know I am asking for SO much right now but I actually had to stop reading along here and pay attention to my paying job for the past hour or so.

Last thing I read was that JB claims Caylee drowned in the pool. Would someone take mercy on me and just give me the "highlights" of what's been said since?

I left at page 13 of this thread and you guys are at page 72!

Thanks!

If we are grading him, to an unknowing ear, he would get a B. I'm really bothered by the fact that GA sat there and heard God awful things - and didn't bat an eye. I have always leaned towards some really kinky things going on in that family, now I'm leaning even more. Not that any of it EXCUSES ICA. Oh and I think CA has known since day 1.

Jose said alot but the question the jurors will ask is "does this make sense?" so JB better make it make sense to them or he just loaded his client's needle.

So even if George admits this travesty of a defense there's still no way a jury will believe all this right??????

I'm sorry. JB did well. I now have reasonable doubt, and I for once in the past 3 years felt sympathy for ICA. What is wrong with me and my original opinions and convictions. Am I just gullible? I actually felt sorry for ICA.

Too much in the stew. Should have kept it simple.

By saying everyone was lying except KC he just turned his jurors off.

For all of JB's faults, I'm willing to give him a pat on the back for his statements. Honestly we know the evidence points to 100% guilty, so he had to come up with something so preposterous to try and wrangle any sort of doubt he could. To put together any sort of Defense for ICA deserves kudos.

Everyone has a bias against Defense lawyers, but, without them, our system wouldn't be fair. I'm willing to let JB slide on this since he did the best he could with what he had...which was nothing.

Death and lwop are off the table my friends. The jury will be forced to deal with this matter. We're looking at manslaughter and lying to police...with time served, she's looking at another 5 or so years. OMG!

The question is, will she have a home to go home to?

Stunning - three years in the pokey for an accident - George is the mastermind and Roy Kronk and Vass are just looking for a payout. What a conspiracy = Lions and Tigers and Bears OH MY!

Nejame just made a good point.

he said none of this is coming into evidence since there is NO evidence to prove Baez' story....

Wow-And G&C were mad at Brad Conway and threatning to sue him?:crazy:

Okay, how are they going to explain away her partying, and going to get videos with her boyfriend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SD@23