Anthony's Computer Forensics

Thanks sumbunny,

Calling this stuff handed over by the Defense to the Prosecution as "discovery" is using the term very loosely..IMO
Hopefully when to get to see what each item is..then we may ascertain it's value..IF any.

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/26597698/detail.html
Jose Baez has turned over a hodgepodge of materials to the state as defense discovery evidence.

Items the Defense handed over to the Prosecution

http://www.wesh.com/pdf/26597769/detail.html
Photos
1) 9 photos (numbered 5-13)
2) an undated photo of John Allen on Suburban
3) photo titled "new evidence" from CBS, no other identifying information
4) photo of ASA LDB, George and Ashton on Suburban Dr

Videos/Media
1) News story on Dominic Casey dated April 15, 2009 from WKMG Ch.6
2) video of Gale St John "blind drive"
3) video of psychic network show hosted by Gale St John
4) 2- WFTV stories on Krystal Holloway
5) 2-WFTV stores on Maya Derkovic
6) Video of OCSO Angelo Nieves on Suburban dr
7) WFTV video on River Cruz and Kalani, unknown date and time
8) Video of interview with Tim Miller, dated August 16, 2010
9) 39 news story including Tim Miller of August 16, 2010
10) WESH video report with Dr. Neal Haskell dated November 18, 2010

CV's and Background Check

1) Accreditation Cert. for Independent Forensic Services, The Netherlands
2) 9 page CV of Richard Eikelennbloom
3) Jan Garavaglia background report by Lexis Nexis
4) Neal Haskell background report by Lexis Nexis
5)Gary Utz background report by Lexis Nexis

:waitasec:

mmmkay...local network reports and expert witness ephemera...is this the sum total of all defense discovery? (excluding what ashton had to strong-arm them for)

i cant seem to remember their last doc dump, or any, for that matter. could someone refresh my memory please?

:waitasec:

Sooo... JB just dumped a random sampling of a Google search of "Casee Anthony" onto a flash drive and submitted it as discovery in order to show that yes! he really really is complying with discovery rules?

On the plus side, apparently JB does at least know someone with a Lexis Nexis subscription. We were starting to wonder?

I laughed my A$$ off at this!! That's all they got???? :waitasec:

How totally LAME. :seeya:

:iamashamed::dunno::panic::anguish:

I laughed my A$$ off at this!! That's all they got???? :waitasec:

How totally LAME. :seeya:

So this is what $275,000 buys???? How embarrassing.

Sooo... JB just dumped a random sampling of a Google search of "Casee Anthony" onto a flash drive and submitted it as discovery in order to show that yes! he really really is complying with discovery rules?

On the plus side, apparently JB does at least know someone with a Lexis Nexis subscription. We were starting to wonder?

Yup, random, hodgepodge...
I think we could have compiled and handed over about 80% of that stuff ourselves to the Prosecutors...

Heck, I'm not even sure they Googled. Except for the CV/Background Check category, it appears they could have linked every one of those items from Websleuths. Seriously.

So much for claims of prosecution bias and unwilling to help both sides. :angel:

HTH. (just for you CM = Hope That Helps)

Interpretation by me in red....

Thanks sumbunny,

Calling this stuff handed over by the Defense to the Prosecution as "discovery" is using the term very loosely..IMO
Hopefully when to get to see what each item is..then we may ascertain it's value..IF any.

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/26597698/detail.html
Jose Baez has turned over a hodgepodge of materials to the state as defense discovery evidence.

Items the Defense handed over to the Prosecution

http://www.wesh.com/pdf/26597769/detail.html
Photos
1) 9 photos (numbered 5-13)
Sightings of Caylee lookalikes in FL, NY, PR, etc.
2) an undated photo of John Allen on Suburban
UNDATED??? Ladies & gennemun, meet our next SODDI.
3) photo titled "new evidence" from CBS, no other identifying information
Oh gosh, does Sumner Redstone know that he's in line for the Anthony bus?
4) photo of ASA LDB, George and Ashton on Suburban Dr
"The SA has aaaaaall these resources and THEY were allowed to visit the remains recovery site when the defense wasn't!" (Alternately, SODDIs #37, 38, and 39.)

Videos/Media
1) News story on Dominic Casey dated April 15, 2009 from WKMG Ch.6
2) video of Gale St John "blind drive"
3) video of psychic network show hosted by Gale St John
4) 2- WFTV stories on Krystal Holloway
5) 2-WFTV stores on Maya Derkovic
6) Video of OCSO Angelo Nieves on Suburban dr
7) WFTV video on River Cruz and Kalani, unknown date and time
8) Video of interview with Tim Miller, dated August 16, 2010
9) 39 news story including Tim Miller of August 16, 2010
10) WESH video report with Dr. Neal Haskell dated November 18, 2010
Evidence of defense team's efforts to investigate WSers' efforts to investigate this case.

CV's and Background Check

1) Accreditation Cert. for Independent Forensic Services, The Netherlands
2) 9 page CV of Richard Eikelennbloom
3) Jan Garavaglia background report by Lexis Nexis
4) Neal Haskell background report by Lexis Nexis
5)Gary Utz background report by Lexis Nexis
Evidence that A Finnell or CM has FINALLY let JB borrow their L-N password info.

:cow:

Interpretation by me in red....

:cow:

LOLOL!

You have fantastic insight into Defense's mind. Ooospie. :wink: Meant that as a tease :tongue: Love the bit about the new SODDIs (to replace Mr. Kronk) hahahaha!

Glad to see this computer forensics thread active again. There's such fascinating information--especially about the deletions from the computers search history on the HD. :)

Sorry, I don't buy the tragic accident. She was given plenty of oportunities to BS her way out that way and didn't take them. Because all would have required her to reveal where caylee is. There is something about the body that would directly implicate her in a deliberate act.

One thing I would be interested to see is what network the laptop was connected to during each period of activity?

Bumping & bolding to bring this post forward--made two days before the discovery of Caylee's remains in the swamp/trash dump.

I realize this leads us off topic but want to recognize that faefrost called this stuff way back then. (12/09/08 post 115 of this thread)

Bumping & bolding to bring this post forward--made two days before the discovery of Caylee's remains in the swamp/trash dump.

I realize this leads us off topic but want to recognize that faefrost called this stuff way back then. (12/09/08 post 115 of this thread)

Ok that's just creepy...:eek:

Ok that's just creepy...:eek:

Not creepy, faefrost. You and some other posters just looked at the evidence at hand early on, and had this thing dialed in from the get-go.

Was reading a thread that strawberry linked to, I think it was #6 on the Caylee threads before this became a forum, and folks were posting IRT during the bond hearing. As someone who came to this case late in the game, it has just astounded me how much was obvious at the start.

Then (and before then--but then is when the first attempts became clear) came the attempts of CA and the defense to muddy the waters. The SA's job now is to distill and calm those waters. To explain how long Caylee's remains lay beneath them. To talk about what the animals did to her tiny body. To explain that "other" piece of Henkel duct tape found away from the main portion of her remains. To remind the jurors of what you, and the other posters in those first days did not know--that the tape that held Caylee's jawbone to her skull despite the weather and the animals was the same unusual brand of duct tape found in the Anthony garage and on the Anthony gas can.

Your instincts were not creepy, fae. They were sensible.

Nums24 posted the depositions for the computer experts on the Motions Thread on the 18th:

On page 12 of Deputy Sandra Cawn's deposition she states the following about the anti-death penalty cartoon found on Casey's laptop:

computerforensicspg12.png

http://www.cfnews13.com/static/arti...casey-anthony-deposition-sandra-cawn-0413.pdf

I can understand why a search would be done for "chloroform", "acetone", and
"broken neck", but "shovel"? What did she not know (or have to learn) about a shovel? Does anyone else find this weird?

"broken neck", but "shovel"? What did she not know (or have to learn) about a shovel? Does anyone else find this weird?

I've never understood that. It's an outlier, and I think this outlier is probably not a smoking gun, just an odd search term.

http://zeldawiki.org/Shovel

OK...found this...NOT saying this is what the "shovel" searches mean....but, I play Mafia Wars, and some of my searches are for various weapons and guns needed to play and where to find them while playing the game.
If I were being looked at for a murder, I'd be DEFINITELY be poop outta luck....LOL

All the other stuff....:waitasec:

My thoughts on it were that she planned on digging a hole for some reason and didn't know what kind of shovel to use. Her easy answer to that was to go to the neighbor and tell him she wanted to dig up some bamboo shoots and he would know what type of shovel to give her. She had it about an hour. What did she do with it? That's another whole question.

it's also a slang term w/ a similar meaning to "ho" (either male or female). urban dictionary is one place where you can see those definitions

long/long ago someone in KC's party circle called her a shovel and people laughed about it (wish I could remember where I read that/which forum)

so maybe that's why she looked it up

I envisioned googling "neck breaking shovel" or something like that... minimal searches with key nouns. I may be wrong tho.

it's also a slang term w/ a similar meaning to "ho" (either male or female). urban dictionary is one place where you can see those definitions

long/long ago someone in KC's party circle called her a shovel and people laughed about it (wish I could remember where I read that/which forum)

so maybe that's why she looked it up

Seriously? LMAO!! I had not heard that... Even her own party circle knew she was a "ho"

I think the plan was to kill Caylee and then bury her. She may not have wanted to disturb GA's tools and/or wanted to dispose of it when she was done. I think she asked to borrow the neighbors shovel and then for some reason changed her mind and returned it. It was probably just a much harder task to bury a body than she thought. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aegon_the_Conqueror
Back