2011.05.26 TRIAL Day Three (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:cry: Sweet lil Caylee met so many men... :cry:

She stayed the night with Chris S at his parents house..they were not home

Pool Manager. I know a little about this. He would also be in charge of lifeguard training and scheduling. Just keeping up on the redcross certs and making sure they are current is a serious job.

Christopher Stutz...now isn't he the one who saw KC jogging?

Yes - I believe so
Casey and Caylee spent mothers day there - stayed the night "sorta dated" and Caylees swimmy thing was at his house = brought that back after the news broke

2r7r8z9.jpg

MAN! I can't wait for the state to make it abundantly CLEAR that CA & GA were why she was not hungry, and well clothed! :maddening:

exactly!!! thats what I think everytime JB asks that ridiculous question.

If left up to Ca:loser:sey, poor Caylee would be eating at the soup kitchen, live in homeless shelter and wearing nasty raggedy clothing. But tot mom will still be partying, poor and homeless or not.

LOL! I don't think HHJP likes the implication of the jury knowing ICA slept over at this guys house ... too.

He says she came to his house on Mother's Day, and JB leaps out of his chair to object! :waitasec:

sidebar

KC and Caylee spent the night with this guy.. jeeeeezzzzz....

Did he say Caylee spent the night as well...I thought it was only Casey.

ICA does not seem to have had any "sleepovers" at the homes of FEMALE friends, just the Males...just making an observation according to the testimony of some of the male witnesses.

I knew Casey stayed over his house, but didn't know that Caylee did. I'm getting old.

Caylee & ICA spent the night with yet another guy.... we're up to what 4 now in a few months time? That have testified so far... more coming.

Dated CS briefly

SA: how long did she stay?

CS: she stayed t night

Exactly! I have an almost 2 yr old and I think annoy my friends and family by talking about him so much, I have to make myself shut up sometimes. I often forget how little things don't mean as much to others as they do to me.

Ya my sister in law who has no childen but loves mine made this comment. She said something to the affect of people with children will have nothing but to talk about. It was her nice way of telling me to move on to other things. LOL can't help it--- it's pretty much what I want to think and discuss:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz