2011.05.26 TRIAL Day Three (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
MAN! I can't wait for the state to make it abundantly CLEAR that CA & GA were why she was not hungry, and well clothed! :maddening:

This must bother ICA...here is someone who knew her back in school and after Caylee was born....

Same stupid questions. Hey Baez - how about asking if anyone has ever seen ICA earn one dime???? Has she ever earned anything and provided for her daughter?? No?? Then who did. GA and CA?? SHOCKING. ABSOLUTELY SHOCKING.

Think JB is going to try to ask him if ICA ever told him about the "horrors" growing up

Didn't Ryan P grow up with ICA and ate dinner there a lot...IIRC she never mentioned any abuse to him. He could tell the family dynamics as well.

B.never asks anyone if they ever saw KC. pay for anything..No folks her mother did!!

These are odd questions - about love between ICA and Caylee - Nancy Grace says "premeditation can happen in the blink of an eye".

Chris Stutz up next

Casey has continued to look at the the jury very intently today

I've watched her very closely today...she's playing them

Why does JB keep asking the witnesses if they ever saw Caylee going without food? Does that mean everyone else was eating and she wasn't allowed to?

baez whole premise that Casey is SHOCKING. SHOCKING. Yeah, like that is going to get her off. She's a darn sociopath. Did the State every have her mentally tested? Will that come in??

Did he ask if CAYLEE's affection seemed fake towards Casey??? Should be the other way around...

Who is Christopher Stutz (sp?)? I don't recall ever hearing his name before.

Christopher Stutz...now isn't he the one who saw KC jogging?

I read this morning that the jury sent the judge a note saying they wanted to work Monday. So for sure they are not having trial on Monday?

Last I heard the courthouse will be closed for the holiday and the staff off. HHBP said he'd have to check into that...have we heard any news yet?

Casey had so much love for Caylee, she was such a good mother, she NEVER talked about her, NEVER mentioned her, to anyone.

When my son was 2 years old, I couldn't shut up about him.

Exactly! I have an almost 2 yr old and I think annoy my friends and family by talking about him so much, I have to make myself shut up sometimes. I often forget how little things don't mean as much to others as they do to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member