2011.05.26 TRIAL Day Three (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any info on who DS is???

Just through a few emails with him (he was very helpful with my son's '64 Nova-exchanged pics of old cars), he was very respectful yet fun/funny. All around nice guy.
But like I said, that was through emails. But still, I got very positive vibes from his emails.

It's interesting to me how almost all of the witness describe her as normal. :)

:great: I LOVE HAVING A SON IN IT and interested in trial! He took his Adam tablet and now I am watching the live stream on my 42" TV!!!!!! :great:
(Sorry for OT mods, but I had to share!)
itpaystohaveITinthehouse.jpg

This witness says ICA appears worry and carefree.

I liked that one. "Someone Free of Worry" which is exactly what she was

No, sorry, it was in a chat with Anthony Rusciano, the guy who was with Orlando Sherrifs office or Police. He was not truthful about his relationship with her when the case started......lost his job over it. Another life ruined by ICA.

Let's not forget that SHE referred to Caylee SA "the little snot head".......not Anthony R.

Sorry. I meant to say that Casey herself called Caylee the "snothead". I completely forgot about the other Tony. Lol, it's hard to remember all of her men. There were more than a few in such a short period of time.

What is normal?
Someone Free of worry!!!!! Good one Dante

Describe normal Someone free of worry. I love his response.

Dante seems like a sweet teddy-bear type guy!

Does anyone have the link to this mornings thread? I can't seem to find it. TIA.

Wow, so weird to hear them talk about places I go or pass by on a regular basis.

-------------
I am. I must admit I took a break and washed floors, it was that or hit the tv and I just got a new one (gift)...I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone!! No court on Monday so enjoy the rest..:crazy:

Above BBM

O goody...I will actually get some work done! :)

moo

If new members would like more info please look up in search the sawgrass connection and Exit 13 :blowkiss:

Dante is a nice guy. Another one that got drug into this mess by ICA.

I wonder if Annie will be up next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member