2011.05.26 TRIAL Day Three (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
These poor guys probably wonder what they said wrong to cause a sidebar.

Oh poor CS looks soooo nervous. Like he thought HE did something wrong that made HH ask for approach. I feel bad for him.

I think I so see where Baez is going with this....this, "you saw no change in her"?.
....it plays to her learned way to "cope" with her childhood "traumas"......keep secrets, and pretend nothing is wrong......that he mentioned during opening statements..
You could call that "put on a happy face"....and pretend everything is just fine......not saying I agree with this ...
this is just a thought........fwiw

Oh of course!! HHJP gives in to JB and the inmate once again!

the only thing i can see that ICA has in common with any of these fine young men and women is sex and/or partying. they really had nothing in common whatsoever. their paths would have diverged rather quickly no matter what IMO and she would never have matured into anything resembling these RESPONSIBLE young adults.

I believe this is the friend who she visited and was visibly distraught over her parents impending divorce. Or at least that's why she said she was distraught.

Yes - I believe so
Casey and Caylee spent mothers day there - stayed the night "sorta dated" and Caylees swimmy thing was at his house = brought that back after the news broke

Does that mean they had a beneficial relationship?

Why does JB keep asking the witnesses if they ever saw Caylee going without food? Does that mean everyone else was eating and she wasn't allowed to?

I was just thinking why doesn't he ask these people if they witnessed KC ever playing with Caylee. Hmmm....cause I bet she didn't unless she wanted to perform for someone.

moo

exactly!!! thats what I think everytime JB asks that ridiculous question.

If left up to Ca:loser:sey, poor Caylee would be eating at the soup kitchen, live in homeless shelter and wearing nasty raggedy clothing. But tot mom will still be partying, poor and homeless or not.

or dead. . .

I would love to know WHO Jose B thinks fed and put clothes on that baby
he keeps asking if Caylee was well fed, dressed nice, bla bla bla KC wasnt even working and her only income was from stealing from her friends. He&& she couldnt even put gas in the damn car.....
JMO

and then goes on about her not working....adding further flame to the fire.....a true MOTY would be providing for her child--not

Wonder if HHJP has children. If he was my Dad, when he says jump I'd ask How high?

Okay, so what is all this bs about Jose saying "You could be sitting next to an abuse survivor and not know it" then he turns around and asks all of Casey's friends if there was any indication that CAYLEE was abused, and that's supposed to be proof that she was well cared for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatHappenedToJAB