2011.05.26 TRIAL Day Three (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HHJP to jury: Disregard answer to last question "she stayed all night"

I'm guessing the defense will eventually have a psychologist on who will say that some people who live through trauma can act like nothing happened as a way of dealing with it.

That poor court reporter! She has to get up every time there is a sidebar! She has got to be whooped!

Did he say June 8th was "Mother's" day. That would have been Fathers day?

WHY???? Can't there be any testimony that Casey Anthony objects to?? So much for justice....

I think the SA needs to move on to something else. This is getting very repetitive. They are going to lose the jury with boredom.

I'm surprised some of you don't have an issue with the guys sleeping around with her as much as she's sleeping around with them. You think any of these guys were looking for deep relationships at the time? No, they were looking for a piece and she was offering.

I can't fault anyone for wanting to have sex without a serious relationship, as long as they don't force it on anyone.

Dressed poorly or raggedy? JB. Seriously. Sit. Down. Shut. Up.

OMG, I HOPE that doesn't determine that type of mother someone is.
My girls were TomBoys from birth.
By the age of two, they were put in their older brother's hand-me-down little levis and t-shirts.....raggedy as all heck!

But the girls loved to play with all my Tupperware, taking it out to our mud puddle in the back yard, out our kitchen door. I could clean the kitchen, do laundry and keep close eye on them at all times.
No way would I put them in nice clothes daily to play in the Mud Puddle, yet I considered myself one darn good mom.

OT, I know, but how dare JB ask THAT type of question......the clothes on a child don't determine how good a mother is!

I do believe this young man has the juice on Casey...look how nervous she is all of a sudden:floorlaugh:

OK FG needs some coffee or Red Bull - he is just confusing the jury now...he asked if CS remembered giving an interview with LE on June 30, 2008....I am sure he meant JULY 30, 2008.

moo

I'm surprised some of you don't have an issue with the guys sleeping around with her as much as she's sleeping around with them. You think any of these guys were looking for deep relationships at the time? No, they were looking for a piece and she was offering.

Yep and while it does reflect poorly on them ...it really makes ICA look bad...and NOT intelligent.

Isn't Chris the one ICA tried calling from jail. He also brought Caylee's bathing suit to the A's.

I think so...ICA called a few people from jail within the first week of being arrested...other than the first call home the other calls were to Male friends.

...Not really a problem with her activities - just that it appeared she put them ahead of her daughter

He was shown transcript and agreed he was mistaken. He now agrees he saw ICA in June 2008 at his parents' house. Caylee wasn't with him. Said it was the middle of June. HE was home from school on summer break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaEvans52