2011.05.26 TRIAL Day Three (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTH - Is he trying to stick up for her?

OK - Maybe he's just nervous.

With JB's "nothings wrong" type of behavior questions with EVERY witness so far....right AFTER the SA did the same line of questioning, the jury's gonna find it REALLY hard to believe it was a "psychological" problem as opposed to the real reason - she just DIDN'T care and just being the "typical KC" party girl.
IMO, the defense is banking on one of the psych doctors explainations that she was just suffering from PTSD and "blocking it out"....after all these witnesses said the same things about her behavior being "normal"....I DO NOT think the jury's gonna go "ah ha!!!!".....they're gonna say "ah nah"....

Whatever the Psychiatrists evaluations of ICA said the Defense quickly got rid of them, decided not to use their consultations.
Probably said she was a Sociopath and malingerer.

I thought ICA went to his house without Caylee in June...
I don't remember but did she have a Relationship with Chris S...?

I'm guessing the defense will eventually have a psychologist on who will say that some people who live through trauma can act like nothing happened as a way of dealing with it.

They're not allowed to do that in the guilt phase because they refused the State access to Casey to do their own evaluation. They have no evidence to present to the jury about any psychological issues Casey may have been having. Only their word... which is not evidence!

Wow she claims Tony's car was a "friends" not a BF to this guy.

You can't even keep up with her lies.

2w3xheb.jpg

Caylee & ICA spent the night with yet another guy.... we're up to what 4 now in a few months time? That have testified so far... more coming.

Despite the fact that there has been testimony about Casey having trouble getting Caylee to sleep it seems to me that Caylee was an incredibly adaptable child. Neither of my kids would ever have been able to sleep at so many strange places & in so many strange beds in so short of a time. Really implies to me that Caylee was clearly just dragged around all over town by Casey for all of her short life. :( Sad.

:laugh:

So that's what the kids are calling it these days. "Free association" is what it look like to me.

Now to shut up so I don't get a TO.

:silly:

Saw ICA on July 7 at Buffalo Wildwings. She was with Sean Daley and Iiasson. ICA came to him to say hi. She was happy.

Me too...I thought it was only Casey...and that it was during the time Caylee was missing.
I must be confused....unless she went over to his house to sleep more than once.
George is confusing me with the dates. When did seeing her in a different car occur according to CS?

so casey says the jeep is her boyfriends when she is around other chicks, but around guys she says "it belongs to a friend"

I wanted to say in the morning thread - I am surprised at the posters who are harping on the jury for asking for things....really? I would be asking for the moon at this point.
Give them the darn hockey game and pretzels...

If I was separated from my laptop, radio, television, I would have to be sedated.

Casey had about a million friends. If her daughter had truly been kidnapped, she could have so many people looking for her, she would be found quickly. Just one more mark against the kidnapping story IMO. Course, I know now that the story has changed to another one.

A text message from "her" cellphone - tips his head in ICA's direction and does not look at her.

They're not allowed to do that in the guilt phase because they refused the State access to Casey to do their own evaluation. They have no evidence to present to the jury about any psychological issues Casey may have been having. Only their word... which is not evidence!

WOW! Did not know that! Yikes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members