Caseys tax problems exposed..maybe

So let's say, Casey gets this check.

JB needs to be paid - JB knows about this money, and she turns it over to him as payment.

JB as an ATTORNEY should know that the taxes have to be paid, and I have to assume he says nothing about it. Afterall, that would mean he gets less out of that 200 K.

But, JB will have the audacity to accuse others of being in it for the money? :waitasec:

I swear, you just can't make this stuff up!

How in the world did she incur that big of a tax debt if she wasn't working? Did she inherit some money? That is a huge tax debt.

Casey sold pictures and videos of herself and Caylee..
ABC paid her $200,000

I wonder if its true especially since it was posted on TMZ not the most reliable site for accurate reporting but I am not ruling them out on this just yet.

TMZ must have found the recorded Lien they state in the article.

Wonder if Baez could be held accountable as he maybe knew/should have known to withhold the monies for taxes?

Not sure if it has been made public who brokered the deal with ABC...but Baez did state in court that ABC paid them $200,000

Will this mean that all the monies will have to be accounted for, if, Baez fights this on behalf of his client, doesn't he have power of attorney and isn't he the one that advised his client to do this, and brokered the deal? Isn't he the one that profited most, I'd say Casey will be safe in prison and Baez will be staring down the IRS soon.

Now I'm wondering about GA & CA paid THEIR taxes on their photos? I know they have already have other liens on their house.

Is there a more reliable MSM link for this issue regarding tax problems?

I am going to go look at the Orange county site...
TMZ is reporting the IRS placed a lien..a Lien is Recorded...off to look.

Will this mean that all the monies will have to be accounted for, if, Baez fights this on behalf of his client, doesn't he have power of attorney and isn't he the one that advised his client to do this, and brokered the deal? Isn't he the one that profited most, I'd say Casey will be safe in prison and Baez will be staring down the IRS soon.

You are spot on, ICA can file a 433A (hardship) This my opinion only, but seriously, how will they get a dime from her?

Softail
I agree with you re TMZ and the facts - they are very reputable. But my question is regarding the sale of the pictures is what did Casey do with that money?

Baez got paid about $89,000
Andrea lyon got ??? $20,000
the rest is, as they say, a Mystery.

Baez got paid about $89,000
Andrea lyon got ??? $20,000
the rest is, as they say, a Mystery.

To the IRS mysteries are unacceptable....never mess with the IRS...they can and will demand a full accounting.

I don't think CA and Ga will be taxed. They got that Foundation up and running-They are Completely Tax Exempt. You'd think whoever bartered the deal for the photos and got the money whould have been wise to this, but then again ?

First of all This tax lien as I stated up thread was filed in Osceola County where Jose has his office. He is well aware of this, as Casey's address listed is his Office. He knew taxes needed to be paid on this money and did not advise his client.

IMO the Florida Bar needs to take another good long, long look at him and soon.

I don't think CA and Ga will be taxed. They got that Foundation up and running-They are Completely Tax Exempt. You'd think whoever bartered the deal for the photos and got the money whould have been wise to this, but then again ?

Jose bartered this deal for Casey.

I wonder if that was the private problem Baez had to deal with when he missed afternoon court? It would have arrived on his desk about that time as they sent the notice of lien to his address. Might have been a big shock to an attorney now earning $3 per hour.

iirc,,filing a Tax lien is the last stage in the collection process for the IRS...

They send a bill and or notice to pay along with proper publications and the person can work out a resolution to the problem..., extenion to pay, installments, delay of collection and an offer to compromise...

I wonder if that was the private problem Baez had to deal with when he missed afternoon court? It would have arrived on his desk about that time as they sent the notice of lien to his address. Might have been a big shock to an attorney now earning $3 per hour.

If this is true....there are just NO WORDS :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennyboo
Back