Caseys tax problems exposed..maybe

First of all This tax lien as I stated up thread was filed in Osceola County where Jose has his office. He is well aware of this, as Casey's address listed is his Office. He knew taxes needed to be paid on this money and did not advise his client.

IMO the Florida Bar needs to take another good long, long look at him and soon.

bbm
Really?? Osceola County..and here I am searching Orange county where ICA lived.

I agree..the Florida Bar does need to take another look at him.

bbm
Really?? Osceola County..and here I am searching Orange county where ICA lived.

I agree..the Florida Bar does need to take another look at him.

Yeppers, it was stamped on the right side. Osceola County.

iirc,,filing a Tax lien is the last stage in the collection process for the IRS...

They send a bill and or notice to pay along with proper publications and the person can work out a resolution to the problem..., extenion to pay, installments, delay of collection and an offer to compromise...

Then that would mean that JB has known this for some time. He knew the IRS was looking for their payment. I wonder if he has informed KC of the issue.

Well he has already had her declared indigent, so what's to stop him having her declare bankruptcy too and she/he can avoid the IRS.
They both have a lifetime habit of avoiding debt.

You can't bankrupt IRS debts. So she is stuck with it until she dies.

IMO Jose Baez should pay for this out of his pocket. He is the one that received the money for his services. So....let's see how he's gonna handle this one.

Yeppers, it was stamped on the right side. Osceola County.

Thanks. I, of course, had no idea her address officially was changed from Hopespring drive to Baez's law office.

Thanks..I have not seen the document...is there a link to that doc?

Does anyone know, if JB made money on this deal and hasn't paid his taxes either....I don't think he can hold a legal license........hmmm Anyone know if that's true?

Talk about poo hitting the fan! :crazy:

Thanks. I, of course, had no idea her address officially was changed from Hopespring drive to Baez's law office.

Sure why not, they didn't want mom and pop to know it was coming. Can you imagine the what would hit the fan then?

Then that would mean that JB has known this for some time. He knew the IRS was looking for their payment. I wonder if he has informed KC of the issue.

bbm
According to what I have read I believe that may be correct.
I have not read that the IRS immediately files a Tax Lien against a taxpayer..there are steps and procedures to follow..

Does anyone know, if JB made money on this deal and hasn't paid his taxes either....I don't think he can hold a legal license........hmmm Anyone know if that's true?

I don't know, but it wouldn't be hard to find out. Just keep watching Osceola Public Records. He lives and works in that county.

For those of you asking. Here is the link where ABC paid money for the photos.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98299&highlight=abc+paid+casey+anthony

Thanks I was looking for that but none of my searched brought it up so I gave up.

I did find this old story at WFTV about the indigency hearing.

Baez reluctantly revealed Thursday in court that he had gotten $200,000 through Casey's deal with ABC for Casey's photos and videos of Caylee, $5,000 from a donor he didn't disclose and another $70,000 through an unusual contribution from his former co-counsel Todd Macaluso.​

http://www.wftv.com/news/22891038/detail.html

Well he has already had her declared indigent, so what's to stop him having her declare bankruptcy too and she/he can avoid the IRS.
They both have a lifetime habit of avoiding debt.

I don't think evading paying your taxes has anything to do with bankruptsy? She was paid a certain amount of money and spent the money on a defense. It is a crime not to pay the taxes on money earned. It's a federal crime! There was no reason why she didn't pay the taxes on the $200,000 she earned off the pictures of Caylee... well, other than to break the law??

Here's one from an Orlando site:

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28038754/detail.html

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The Internal Revenue Service issued a lien against Casey Anthony over nearly $70,000 in unpaid taxes in the 2008 tax period, according to a notice filed with the Osceola Clerk of Courts.

(snipped)

The notice of federal tax lien indicates that Anthony owes $68,520.41 in unpaid taxes.

According to the notice, it was filed on May 17

(PDF of IRS Lien attached [from the article] .... more at the link)

ETA: I just noticed on the lien that it shows Casey Marie Anthony and her residence as 522 Simpson Road in Kissimmee (Baez Law Firm). So, I'm assuming the check(s) went straight to his office.

OH, HOW INTERESTING!!!

To Whomever Posted if THIS incident was the "private matter" that caused court to immediately recess on the FIRST day of trial.........???????

Sure makes sense to me NOW!! IRS filed the lien on May 17th.....Baez tweets asking the media NOT to speculate as it is a "private matter", and then WSers ponder why Baez claims he suddenly got sick??

METHINKS I KNOW.......:rocker:

MYSTERY SOLVED!!!

Wow...he bess end this soon!

moo

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members