2011.05.27 TRIAL Day Four (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
NO??? Didn't he already say yes? I'm so very confused... Baez is giving me a headache!

Why is Baez hammering in the fact that there was the smell of human decomposition? I thought it was supposed to be garbage according to him?

Stay strong, George.

JB recounts this scenario to George: you say a silent prayer, please don't let this be my Casey or my Caylee, Casey doesn't react, doesn't flinch.

Casey watches JB bully her father, plead with JA to "make him stop" and she just coldly watches it happen.

George really doesn't do himself well by "arguing" with Baez... he needs to just answer the questions and stop being so combative.

I'm new here, 1st post and want to say "hi" . Had to just jump in when I just saw ICA shake her head when her father said he "is a stand up guy." How can this man support his daughter, I'm sorry, I just couldn't do it.

I noticed that too.

Whoa......GOOD ANSWER GEORGE! "I didn't think it was evidence at that time"

How awful that ICA can sit through this berration of her father with NO emotion, is beyond me.

Is berration a word? a bit of humor just to get through this

Through all that, I don't understand why he couldn't just say yes or no, if for nothing else to move along with the question. I agree that JB isn't doing him favors with this cross, but GA isn't making it easy on himself either.

GA is his own worst enemy. He should just answer the questions. If it's a yes or no...just answer it yes or no and stop telling JB that he is trying to trick him.

couldn't agree more,,,, GA's lawyer needs to have a long talk w/him about this! he needs to relax!

JB is making it seem that Simon and GA had an hours conversation together. According to Simon they were together 5-10 minutes at the most.

Why doesn't SA object? Because they want JB to cook his own goose?

GA: "I never called 911."

yikes

JB: smell? u didn't call t police?

George remaining calm!

George: I wasn't a detective at that time. I was a father and grandfather...

George did not call Casey...Cindy did.
He let Cindy take care of it.

I believe that he wasn't answering directly because he was scared that he gave a different answer in the past? JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member