2011.05.28 TRIAL Day Five (Morning Session Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unleash the lawyers....why can't that come in? Where's my law clerk when I need her? Oh wait, it's Saturday and most UNOBSESSED people are out having fun!

cindy-anthony-deleted-myspace.jpg

Panning the gallery now, which one is Magpie from the Hinky Meter?

I really hope some of the people in the gallery are law students. LDB and the rest of the SA are a great study.

lots of ipad looking stuff in the audience - thought that wasn't allowed??

ICA is GLARING at her mom..Surely, the jury is watching! YES!!

I wonder if it is because the MS posting referres to ICA stealing a lot of money???

I think it is because the MS posting talks about the "jealousy" that took Caylee away from CA. The money is also mentioned and an additional problem.

What we just saw was not the jury. It's just the very back of the courtroom, where the seating is raised.

This NEEDS to get in. This posting completely answers the motive.

Uh, did you read the post I replied to? See below:

Originally Posted by Whisperer
Well cindy is making a good case for Dysfunctional Family. JB must be delighted. How is LDB going to get out of this mess?

I don't think it is especially dysfunctional for a mom to want to believe her kid. Casey was a good lair because she was so committed to her web of lies. I can see why Cindy would believe it.

holy moley - never put those two together before. YUCK !
The teddy bear and noose picture.

And hearing about CA sleeping with teddy bear and it went missing, things that make you say uuummm

Huge Loss for the Prosecution, That Myspace posting really tells how Cindy was feeling, much more than her recanting all this BS today...sickening it's not let in!

couldn't agree more, i am just sick over this!

Casey needs to think about something. She will at the minimum serve LWOP. If she tries to throw her whole family under the bus, they will eventually recover from this, she will be in prison, they will have a life with new grandchildren and joy again.

She just might be excluded from all of this without as much as a single letter. It is possible to push loved ones away forever.........................

who is the lawyer next to casey? I haven't seen him before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin