2011.05.28 TRIAL Day Five (Morning Session Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
DT reallllly does not want the MS in there or anymore talk of the MS.

Why? Because CA admits there that SHE has raised Caylee.

Yes, but it is very important testimony, imo.

First, it shows the jury just how delusional Casey was with all of her intricate lies. This web of deceit goes far beyond JB's opening explanation, of a troubled girl learning to hide the truth. This is pathological cruelty.

Also, it helps explain why George did not immediately call 911 when he picked up the car. Cindy had been in communication with Casey every single day. So he did not think she was dead, and it probably never occurred to him that she would actually kill Caylee. imoo

Great post! Another thing it will help to establish is exactly why George showed up to the tow yard with Gas cans. They both now knew that ICA was needing gas (stealing it out of the shed) and that she said her 'gas gauge wasn't working!

Guys! I just got here today and I had no idea CA would be testifying! What is she saying? How is she reacting to casey? How is casey reacting to her? Help!!!!!

I missed a lot too but HLN will have it replayed est at 1 to 4pm.Cindy is telling the truth explaining all the lies KC is livid at times.

UGH!!!!!!!! :bangshead:

i think they are only referring to cindys july 3rd account not caseys

If they don't let cindy's "My Caylee is missing in" , how are they going to get the days of lies, dying thing in that kc wrote after that>?

It may be because it is prejudicial as to character and all CA opinion

recessed for the day

For those requesting it, here is the full text of what Cindy posted to MySpace:

My Caylee is Missing - posted by Cindy Anthony on July 3

She came into my life unexpectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankful for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First is seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for the haughtier to change, but instead more lies, more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead she tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?

Why couldn't they just snip the text about the money??

Crap, recess till Tuesday. Oh well, the jury has a LOT to think about!!!

Seriously, thank you LDB for doing your homework, dialing in with your full attention, and doing such a remarkable job for our sweet angel. Bless you.

This is good, they have all weekend to think about Cindy's testimony.

Relax folks...the myspace will get in.

It just wasn't enough of a predicate...going through the timeline with CA....to do so.

LDB can get it in...it will just take another avenue of questioning, and possibly a few more witnesses.

That's all.

HHJP: it is almost one. we will be back on monday. some hurtles we could not clear for your to work on monday. there will be a number of things to keep you busy and entertained and you know what you have planned. Any instructions? Have a great two days off.

:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member