2011.06.08 TRIAL Day Thirteen (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope everyone is remembering the jailhouse tape where ICA told LA the password was "rico234". Was her deception to him intentional?

Yes I do , she said that was her log on to her bank account.

She worded it, the last time i logged on to the computer that was the password I used.

Except they were talking about the bank account and she was telling him that she used that password and made it seem as if it was for the account but it was for th computer . Intentional mislead but in Caseys head it isnt a lie.
She plays with truth.

I wonder if the jury is wondering why 4 years of history on Caseys interent research was important , would 1 year research be enough for her report?

It maybe that she deleted history of damning evidence SPECIFICALLY - so why after 4 years would you ONLY delete incriminating evidence

Make sense?

If I was on the jury, I would take note of her behavior the last 2 days...there's a pattern.

kc head down during this appearing to be busy with other things.

HA! They were able to recover the ENTIRE record of internet searches on the computer.

I have a huge grin on my face, I'm humming, I keep giggling. I'm delirious.

Search turned up Chloroform search on the firefox browser that had been deleted

Oh okay, August 2008 was when the tech was asked to look for search terms, not when the searches occurred. I was worried for a moment.

Jury taking a lot of notes during talk of computer searches on chloroform #CaseyAnthony -fell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:15 AM

JB will say they had a wireless router (sp) and anyone could have used their ISP..

When Casey while in jail and gave Lee the passwords was Rico23 one of them?

I hope everyone is remembering the jailhouse tape where ICA told LA the password was "rico234". Was her deception to him intentional?

Yup and he told her he tried what she was telling him now there's another lie I hope la gets

Anything ICA "says" I automatically assume is a lie. So I'm guessing that's not the case unless CA or GA testifies to that as well.

I was referring to the witness saying that.

The search for chloroform was found

CaseyAnthony Jurors paying close attention and note taking on chloroform key word finding.
by bobkealing via twitter at 10:15 AM

Need some screenshots of KC cowering! I'm missin' it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipstar2