2011.06.08 TRIAL Day Thirteen (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
<<<<<<<<<< Side Bar Thread >>>>>>

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138995"]2011.06.08 Sidebar (Trial Day Thirteen) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

LDB: "Detective Osborne do you remember the last question?"

SO: "About the date and time?"

LDB: "Not the time. The date that the photograph in the states 13 was taken, oh, the date the camera was set to when the photograph was taken."

SO: "Yes. the date the camera was set to. (Baez, I think that question goes to the witness testifying about the camera not the photograph that was on it."

LDB: "Let me start over."

HJBP: "Yes, rephrase the question."

LDB: "Alright. Do you recognize 13 in evidence?"

SP: "Yes."

LDB: did that photograph appear on a thumb drive provided to you by Detective Yuri Melich

SO: "Yes."

LDB: "Were you able to identify the same photograph on Ricardo Morales' computer?"

can you tell from the information provided by the computer what type of camera took this photograph

yes

was that information embedded in the photograph itself

yes

what type of camera took the photograph

a canon power-shot sd870

was other information embedded in the photograph

yes

is the information related to the date and time that the camera was set to when the photograph was taken imbedded in the photograph

yes

what date and time, I'm sorry. What date, you don't need to give me the time, was the camera set to at the time the photograph was taken?

March 19th 2008.

thank you your honor, no further questions of the witness

HJBP: "Cross examination of the witness?"

Good morning ma'am, it's sergeant Osborne correct?

detective

Detective, okay, sorry *grin

Detective Osborne, i i just want to clear up a couple things with the users profiles on the computers. There are two profiles on this computer, correct?

Yes, two user created profiles.

And that doesn't mean that two people are using this computer, correct?

correct and in fact there are various searches on both profiles, are there not? Various types of searches...

internet searches?

Yes

I would assume so, yes, I found searches.

and there could be multiple users using one profile correct?

correct.

And a password only means something if 1) That person's not told anyone else what the password is right

correct

and 2) the computer is turned off after that password is utilized and computer activity is done

okay

*grins and laughs* alright is that a yes or????

Yes.

Sorry, I meant his myspace......teh is not a IT person, myspace is a computer to me.........google is a computer, google earth, itunes..........etc. Computer. :floorlaugh:

But if I wanted to get "tehkkie"........shouldn't that have shown up in his history and therefore been "on" the hd some how?
It wouldn't show up in his hard drive unless the pic had the word "chloroform" in the file name. That's the key word the tech searched for.

fixing my thing please don't lock me out! Give me one minute please.

I'm just catching up today. Since the computer expert has all the information on the key word searches will we be able to see what is on the pages? For instance, a recipe for chloroform?

KC tried to stay busy but the guard was having none of it. All her counsel walked away and the guard had to "fetch" her to leave.

ushered out today.PNG

this was from Eidetic....after doors locked
. Thanks E!

------------
LDB: "Detective Osborne do you remember the last question?"

SO: "About the date and time?"

LDB: "Not the time. The date that the photograph in the states 13 was taken, oh, the date the camera was set to when the photograph was taken."

SO: "Yes. the date the camera was set to. (Baez, I think that question goes to the witness testifying about the camera not the photograph that was on it."

LDB: "Let me start over."

HJBP: "Yes, rephrase the question."

LDB: "Alright. Do you recognize 13 in evidence?"

SP: "Yes."

LDB: did that photograph appear on a thumb drive provided to you by Detective Yuri Melich

LDB: "Were you able to identify the same photograph on Ricardo Morales' computer?"

LDB: "Can you tell from the information provided by the computer what type of camera took this photograph?"

LDB: "Was that information embedded in the photograph itself?"

LDB: "What type of camera took the photograph?"

SO: "A Canon Power-Shot SD870."

LDB: "Was other information embedded in the photograph?"

LDB: "Is the information related to the date and time that the camera was set to when the photograph was taken embedded in the photograph?"

LDB: "What date and time, I'm sorry. What date, you don't need to give me the time, was the camera set to at the time the photograph was taken?"

SO: "March 19th 2008."

LDB: "Thank you your honor, no further questions of the witness."

HJBP: "Cross examination of the witness?"

JB: "Good morning ma'am, it's Sergeant Osborne correct?"

SO: "Detective."

JB: "Detective, okay, sorry. *grin*"

JB: "Detective Osborne, I just want to clear up a couple things with the users profiles on the computers. There are two profiles on this computer, correct?"

SO: "Yes, two user created profiles."

JB: "And that doesn't mean that two people are using this computer, correct?"

SO: "Correct."

JB: "And in fact there are various searches on both profiles, are there not? Various types of searches..."

SO: "Internet searches?"

JB: "Yes."

SO: "I would assume so, yes, I found searches."

JB: "and there could be multiple users using one profile correct?"

JB: "And a password only means something if 1) That person's not told anyone else what the password is, right?"

JB: "and 2) the computer is turned off after that password is utilized and computer activity is done."

SO: "Okay."

JB: *grins and laughs* "alright is that a yes or????"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads