2011.06.08 TRIAL Day Thirteen (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is JB helping the prosecution? He's pointing out that RM had a photo about chloroform on his MS which just may suggest to the jury that this is where Casey got the idea.

At least, it did to me and this is the first time I've seen that photo.

Took the words out of my mouth

Objection overruled...

The date the camera was set to....recognize 13 in evidence ...appeared on a thumbdrive given by YM, same photo on RM computer....can tell the type of camera took photo - cannon powershot sd870.....other info imbed into photo date camera set to....March 19,2008.

(Kc's birthday?)

Cross by JB

Det. Osborne - user profile on computer....2 profiles user created....not mean only 2 people using this computer...various searches internet on the computer....multiple users using 1 profile....password only means something if that person told someone password and if computer turned off...owner profile password protected - log in...computer stays on - goes to sleep - don't have to relog password? depends on computer settings....one min, 5 min, 5 hrs. or all day ....didn't ascertain that on the computer...if leave it on anyone could use it and not log on password.....correct......8/20/08 ish or shortly thereafter....don't know info about temp. internet searches prepare to testify to the Supv. did that ....cannon powershot never saw that camera....don't know if time settings were correct...don't know if person set time when purchased camera.....setting time on vcrs and cameras people find difficult (object- sustained) does every computer and camera have same exact time set? no....you inspected RM's computer? yes.....JB obtaining binder from kc - asked to run searches on RM for chloroform...indicated no photos of chloroform on his computer....no web pics or pages referencing chloroform on that computer. Defense evidence #1 - overhead - LDB tells how to position it on overhead.....JB doesn't have it on the screen...

recognize this pic? yes seen it....posted on RM myspace account? not aware....win her over with chloroform...what does this indicate to you? (object-sustain) see in photo...couple man woman dining man has white clothe reaching around behind her shoulder....if RM posted this on his myspace ...on another computer? She has no idea...how this photo doesn't show up on his computer posted on myspace....one way can do it from another computer or from phone....doesn't mean never there....not there when she examined - if deleted and overwritten inthe unallocated space if she didn't find it....pretty much with any computer searches dealing with unallocated space....no further questions....thank you

Re-direct: LDb keyword search would pixels imbedded in picture be accessible? no - pixels are represented in hexidecimal not discernable in readable form,...words in a picture doesn't appear as a word it appears as a pixelated picture - would not have been detected in word search.....RM computer did not contain any chloroform references..

In you report specified no references to word chloroform nor pictures that she found.

witnbess excused

Wow...very damning testimony, and JB let's it go without a fight. Methinks that is because he has nothing to fight it with.

I have seen it.

JB: did you know it was on RM computer?

no

JB: read

win her over with chloroform

JB: what do you see

a couple a woman and man sitting at chair and man is reaching around her shoulder.

JB: and if RM posted this on his myspace that would be from another computer?

I have no idea

JB: deleted, how can you explain? how this photo wouldn't show up on your inspection if he posted this on his myspace.

several reasons. multiple ways you can post on myspace: someone else's computer, a phone. just cause did not find it does not mean it was never there.

JB: could have been deleted?

and over written if I did not find it

JB: and that could be pretty much with any searches you did dealing with the unallocated space?

correct

JB: I don't have anything further judge. ( I noticed that when Jose is happy with HHJP he calls him HH but when not he says "judge" )

LDB: are the pictures accessable in the key word search?

no, they are not readable. it is garbled and not in readable form

LDB: words embedded in a picture will not be part of a search

part of a pixilated picture

LDB: the key word search in the temp history or the cookies or the unallicated space did not have any chloroform searches

correct

HHJP: excused

JB: any chloroform references on RM computer?

no

WOW - defense soooooo could have fought this harder if they had any technical person on their team....what a GREAT DAY!!!!!!!!!

ceec1d06-c4c1-4f00-a214-c686da7a1ea8_300.jpg

EVERY SINGLE TIME JB gets to go back to the table & check his texts to see if he has more questions.

Wouldn't someone in LE have visibly LOOKED at any photos found on any of the examined computers? They would not depend on file names, would they? I remember when the Napster music sharing deal was going on, and the recording companies began to sue some users, the began to rename all the music, so it was recognizable to readers, but not searchers. (Digital searchers)

Sounds like she must have done a visual search for pictures too, not just a word search on the term chloroform. It is mysterious then that this graphic wasn't found on his computer, huh?

Wow...very damning testimony, and JB let's it go without a fight. Methinks that is because he has nothing to fight it with.

I really enjoy reading your analysis of what's going on. I'm hugely biased so I like to read an "objective" perspective. :crazy:

Someone please tell me, there is more too come regarding, computer searches

Baez shows Ricardos Chloroform Pixcture, hoping for a big Perry Mason moment---oops, he got a reply that he did not expect. The word chloroform is pixilated, and would not come up in a keyword search.

Then Baez comes back for a second redirect, and sounds even more lame. Baez sounds a bit weary and deflated at the moment.imoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member