2011.06.08 TRIAL Day Thirteen (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on tell us which sites where accessed or searched before and after the chloroform searches.....any social media sites...Facebook,yahoo messenger..etc...

Some think Lee was doing this search for a REAL Zanny (possibly)...why would Lee use Rico's password?

Rico was Casey's password. Didn't she gave Lee her password? Anyone any more information on that?

JB will say they had a wireless router (sp) and anyone could have used their ISP..

It may have been encrypted wireless, if not they will go on to user accounts, who physically had access, etc. to prove who did the searches

witness: when encase reported it found the word chloroform, she was able to look at the language surrounding that word , she turned it over to a colleague to examine it further

It maybe that she deleted history of damning evidence SPECIFICALLY - so why after 4 years would you ONLY delete incriminating evidence

Make sense?

This is a VERY good point. I hope the jury gets this!

#CaseyAnthony Jurors paying close attention and note taking on chloroform key word finding.
by bobkealing via twitter at 11:15 AM

ok why is she not going to reveal the results of her chloroform search?

ICA is demonstrating her guilt right now for all the world to see.

She will NOT look up, she really believes she is hiding her guilt from the jury........

OK for realz, JB needs to smack her and make her sit up and pay attention.

She has had her head down almost throughout this part of testimony.

Some think Lee was doing this search for a REAL Zanny (possibly)...why would Lee use Rico's password?

I'm not sure that the Zanny searches were done under the Rico password. I don't remember that being said.

ok why is she not going to reveal the results of her chloroform search?

I think she just found it. I think someone else took a further look at it and interpreted what was found. We'll probably hear more from that person.

I never clear my history - on my PC I have lots of anti-virus software running so maybe it does but I never actually go in and delete it myself. I think that the random social user probably doesn't delete history all that much....no?

Maybe I am more neurotic than you but I clear mine at least once a week....

Does the jury know who Ricardo Morales is? I don't.

What was the password? Rico23

That is in her jailhouse video when LA asked her for the password...which she happily gave up. I thought it referred toRicardo... guess I was right. Oops she just looked up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ambermotko