Mark E. on dr drew tonite.. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah thats what i was talking about.. You shoulda seen LPs face.. he was sooo mad

Mark does not hold back :great: he keeps hammering and hammering when he knows the person is WRONG. I could vision Lenny boys fhrustration listening to his stammering and Mark just repeating his question. Even Dr Drew got on Lenny boy.

I was once, long ago a Lenny supporter. Now I only support the people who call him on his ridiculous theories. And Mark has the top spot for that honor. :rocker:

Respectfully snipped.

She didn't say they didn't pay her. She hesitated and then said something to the effect of, no, they didn't pay her to come on TV to promote the defense theory. (Paraphrased) Big difference. She was credited/billed on the show as a consultant to the defense team. She's getting paid by someone - and I'm VERY curious who exactly is footing that bill. IMO

The media. By bringing these DT Evangelists on they are engineering controversy and thus skyrocketing the viewership and adverts since the masses are both outraged and captivated by this BS and this sensational story.

It was not written to defend ICA or save her but to create great TV and add to the dramatic circus that this has been since Day 31. The manipulators are being manipulated by $$$$$$$$$.

Lolol! Love, love, love Mark!!! :rocker:

He was really something tonight! He's a defense attorney and out of most I've seen commenting on this trial so far he is by far one of my favs. Like BS, RH and most of the time VP. :)

Why would she as a consultant for the defense team claim this is a "horrible, horrible crime "

UH:waitasec:

Wouldn't it be a "horrible, horrible accident" ???????????????????????????

:52 into the video.

Awesome catch :rocker:

Mark does not hold back :great: he keeps hammering and hammering when he knows the person is WRONG. I could vision Lenny boys fhrustration listening to his stammering and Mark just repeating his question. Even Dr Drew got on Lenny boy.

I was once, long ago a Lenny supporter. Now I only support the people who call him on his ridiculous theories. And Mark has the top spot for that honor. :rocker:

Almost forgot about that. He was great!!! :great:

I posted this in the sidebar thread, as I didn't notice there was one started on this subject. I don't know how to bring my post over, so I'll just copy / paste.

I love the way Mark Eiglarsh calls her out by asking if the defense team is paying her to come out and try to change public opinion of ICA. Also, when he told Dr Drew that, even him, as a defense attorney, finds something wrong with the timing of her appearances and what she's saying! PRICELESS!

IMO, this is an LKB born "consultant". Not only do they sound alike, but this consultant was also a consultant / attorney for Phil Spector.

Her name is Jennifer Barringer.

IMO, the DT will stoop to any level...

'Head blow' de cologne

A high-profile attorney who doubled as an agent for disgraced music producer Phil Spector is singing the blues after being nabbed for viciously attacking her boyfriend with perfume bottles in their tony Manhattan apartment, sources said.

Barringer -- who assisted Spector's murder-defense team in 2007, but was not the attorney of record on the case -- was charged with felony assault and released on $1,500 bail.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/..._cologne_Wd89pjN4dcXRNzONGBtrZJ#ixzz1OjyFRBxh

Here's another link with more info:

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/...l_bottle_OOKvuSJf5pYf8R6hBkbbAP#ixzz1HR3ysCpc
Where do they find these people?!!!!!
Sometimes it's best to remain anonymous.
People who live in glass houses...shouldn't throw perfume bottles!!

I love Mark E. - I'd rather watch him than NG or JVM any day. He got Lenny last night and the blonde JB-Bot tonight. I've been watching Dr. Drew this week mainly because Mark E. is on.

Forgive me as I haven't read here yet, but I have been watching Dr Drew just to see Mark E.
I just love his rants. He says everything that I want to scream from the roof tops.
Dr. Drew is coming on right now where I live so I have to go!

Oh wow, when Mark calls her to the carpet, she completely flounders, then falls back on her talking points.

Because she's trying to imply that George did it?

In opening statements, Baez himself said that They will never blame George for this "accident"

Even if it were placing the blame on George for the cover up she would have still said

" a horrible, horrible accident that was covered up":twocents:

yeah im watching again lol..

about Mark E. I also think why i like him so much is because he is also honest about himself too ..
He doesnt make himself out to be a saint

also may i say.. I really dont like the tru tv .. ryan guy.. He is in the court and miss states things...

Geez, now I have to wonder who molested Ted Bundy, Scott Peterson, Darlie Routier, Carol Olson....surely none of them are guilty simply because of one teeny tiny character flaw, which would be--Sociopathy.

Give me a break. KCAnthony is NO different from the rest of these people. And who knows? Since her computer searches were done in March, we may never ever have any idea what her true and complete diabolical plan was....IF there was more to it, that is.

Anybody notice Jennifer Barringer's first word in answering the first question was "ABSOLUTELY." and she says it way more than once. yuch

Oh wow, when Mark calls her to the carpet, she completely flounders, then falls back on her talking points.

Politics ... Talking Points ... Image rehabilitation ... Notoriety. But it is all for a young mother who did nothing but murdered her child. Unfortunately there are too many of those ... So what's so special about yet another child killer ICA?

ICA is nothing other than the source of volumous lies compared to the beauty, personality and, potential of Caylee -- although there was something special there with Cindy and George so ... Was ICA the jealous monster stuck in the middle of a perfect family?

Reward for murder? May ICA live in infamy.

She's not too bright!! She said, "Why would a cadavar be in the backyard?" .... isn't that where the pool was lady, or did you know that?

She's not too bright!! She said, "Why would a cadavar be in the backyard?" .... isn't that where the pool was lady, or did you know that?
That's what she was claiming, but IIRC someone pointed out that a body wouldn't give off a scent within hours of death...so if the defense plans on twisting that to mean that Caylee drowned in the pool and lay on the grass around the time George scooped her up, well, IMO, it will backfire on them. It bolsters the State's case that Casey returned to the house with an already decomposing Caylee. :(

Just found this thread and had originally posted this in the sidebar...I see I'm late to the party.
This was priceless!
Jennifer Barringer (DT Consultant aka Lady GaGa) on Dr. Drew right now. Mark Eiglarsh just asked her "Did the defense team hire you and send you out here to change public opinion? :floorlaugh: She responded with an indignant "No." :floorlaugh:

Pat Brown believe Casey euthanized Caylee like an unwanted pet.

I totally agree with Mark E. The timing of this is interesting.

Every time the defense gets a big blow like Chloroform - 84 Times, the defense screams sexual abuse. It's so child like and obvious.

The next times the SA get a big message across like the 84 times just wait for another member of the DT to make the rounds screaming sexual abuse.

They're using Hitler's right hand man's propaganda: If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it.

NOT! Who is coming up these "strategical" moves? I almost feel sorry for them. It's laughable and whenever they try this, it always backfires, like this chick saying it's a horrible, horrible CRIME instead of accident.

It's like the DT have already conceded a loss - guilty verdict, and now they're just trying to save their careers and reputations since all of this crap is not within earshot of the jury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname