2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
JB tells HHJP that Dr. Huntington may need breaks to check his glucose? That's not a good sign...he shouldn't need to check it any more often than the breaks they already take. Is he planning on having him there all day?

I don't know about anyone else, but I would have been sickened if ICA had worn lavender yesterday - that would have been over the top to me for her to show any deference to mark the day Caylee died.

Dr hunting has a cheat sheet for the court reporter.

PHD.
He looks like he is young 19-22.

I'm a Type I (juvenile) diabetic, and I only need to check before I eat (or if I suspect I'm having a hypoglycemic episode). Not really sure why JB needed to bring that up.

Two of my four children are Type I...agree. They would never want that brought up. They both have insulin pumps and are quite discreet.

Woman behind me in audience says two of her friends arrested as a result of fights over people cutting in line. #CaseyAnthony

Amazing how many dumb people there are in the world.

It is a full on Jerry Springer show out there. As a Floridian, I am embarrassed.

Okay, you believe <modsnip> here, or the FIFTY-year entomologist Dr. Haskell? <modsnip>

Exactly what I was thinking!!! I wonder if he is uncontrolled diabetic?

What kind of Dr would that make him, if he cant control his own sugars?

He's 84 years old

JB, don't even bother to try to discredit Dr. Haskell...you're wasting your time.

Isn't Dr. Huntington the guy who trained under Haskell (was that the SA's bug guy?) I think so.

oh here we go...more scientifical evidents from professor baez...

WOW only 15 member are on the board of entmologists!! (Spelling Disabled don't attack) lol

I am diabetic and there is no reason for him to take breaks if he is only planning to keep him up there for 1/2 hour

Jose's way of endearing him to the jury..."poor Dr. Huntington."

I hope Jeff Ashton can put this guy in his place.

Morning everyone :wave:
kc.jpg

OMG, this one picture will last me the rest of my life.....I've filed it away in my "nightmares" file.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea