2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please point me to a smack down of JB by HHJP?? I can't take in stride when justice for Caylee is involved. After all of these years, and all of the tears for this little one....it's personal. I'll leave it at that and leave it to others who can be less emotionally attached.

I understand, Amster. I was just trying to reassure you that the prosecution getting a few smack downs here and there does NOT mean justice isn't coming for Caylee. :)

I apologize if my intentions weren't clear.

Even though the jury was not in the courtroom, they know what the testimony was about when they were asked to leave. Despite the intricacies of the testimony argued, IMO all this does is impress indelibly on the jurors' minds that there was decomposition in the trunk of ICA's car.

So, I know this witness is for the defense BUT is he helping? I'm so confused!

I would seriously doubt that the carpet would be able to be completely cleaned. That was a stupid question from Baez.

JB's third attempt to ask a question w/o getting overruled.

OMG, the judge telling JB what question to ask, JB parrots it to the witness verbatim.

2hf1cmb.jpg

27zy9j.jpg

2vmwyab.jpg

25qfbzt.jpg

JA is objecting repeatedly. Keeps getting sustained, but JB keeps trying to ask the same question... AGAIN.

SO this poor jury has spent the entire day viewing maggots and carcasses in a trunk. The entire day so far. And has there been any points , relevant points made so far?

Bottom line, this bug guy did just testify in general you cannot clean up
Grave wax. Haskell said someone did. #CaseyAnthony.

Could you use a shovel to scrape off that greasy decomp fluid?

Let Mr Ashton fix that problem for him - let's whip out some of the carpet from the cans, I'd be perfectly happy for the witness on the stand to then give his opinion in front of the jury.

I thought that a few minutes ago but not now. I don't trust this witness.

IMO

Jury is back in courtroom and pics are back up. Talking about the stain in the trunk of a car (not Casey's car) he used for experiment.
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:46 AM

Bottom line, this bug guy did just testify in general you cannot clean up
Grave wax. Haskell said someone did. #CaseyAnthony.
by bobkealing via twitter at 10:45 AM

This goes back to ,what did George and Cindy do to that trunk !More than just Febreeze.

You would need a power washer from what I'm hearing about this stuff.
Once it's there it's not going away! :crazy:

HHJP to witness: Get to the point. :)

I hope Ashton is focused on his cross. 3 or 4 good direct questions will render this testimony worthless, imo. It only took LDB one good direct question to completely render the "no stain on pants" testimony completely irrelevant yesterday...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592