2 hour live Justice with Judge Jeanine 6/18 on ICA case

Status
Not open for further replies.
This makes me impatient for Dr. G's rebuttal. She had to have a good reason for saying "absolutely not" to opening the skull of Caylee.

They want it both ways. Dr G didn't test for this. Well, Dr S should have. Their answer is well, Dr. S didn't have a lab. Oh please. Well, at least Wecht seemed to come around to logic's side.

wow - I don't think I've ever seen the comments on a show thread move so slowly - usually I can't keep up - does this mean JJ isn't very popular with WSers? I haven't seen her show much but used to like her on GVS when I used to like GVS :)

Does anyone remember when Scott Peterson was first being investigated, Garagos came out, "he's guilty."" blah blah blah. He suddenly changed his tune, all of a sudden he joined Scott's team. Something tells me he might want in this one.

Always liked Fuhrman, still think he got a bad rap with OJ. But he is very fair and explains his points well. He knows his stuff.

Not one of these people actually saw Spitz on the stand or saw the cross. Where do they get the information on which they expound? Jeez, I'd think they would do a little home work.

Does anyone remember when Scott Peterson was first being investigated, Garagos came out, "he's guilty."" blah blah blah. He suddenly changed his tune, all of a sudden he joined Scott's team. Something tells me he might want in this one.

Always liked Fuhrman, still think he got a bad rap with OJ. But he is very fair and explains his points well. He knows his stuff.

I remember that about Geragos and I agree with your assessment. CM did the same thing in this case.

Thanks! I would normally watch because I have always liked the Judge, and maybe I still will-But I have to admit that what LP said about her hand in going to the Anthonys the other night disturbed me. Of course, if it's down to believing LP and HHJP, I would go with her. I wonder what she has to say about that night and if she'll address it-Guess I have to watch to see!

I don't understand why people have this question. I don't believe the hosts of these or any other TV shows control what is done. Even in Hollywood movies the star of the movie doesn't direct and produce the movie. I know there are exception but they are just that. I have wondered about the distance between the home and the wooded area, we hear it is 3 minutes away we hear it is a 5 minute drive we hear it is 15 doors down..... I was interested to see in real terms, driving from one to the other. What I think is odd is GA calling his lawyer then 911 because a news crew was on Hope Springs.... Even if you believe the BS that was reported via the MSM that they knocked on the door... it is laughable.. who calls 911 because you hear a knock on the door? and your lawyer.. could get expensive IMHO.

Baden and Wecht are both on now spinning...like tops.... MOO

Dr. Baden shouldn't be able to render opinions. He has an obvious connection and stake in the outcome of this case through his wife.

They want it both ways. Dr G didn't test for this. Well, Dr S should have. Their answer is well, Dr. S didn't have a lab. Oh please. Well, at least Wecht seemed to come around to logic's side.

WS and Baden both saying Dr. G didn't test or find this dust and WS didn't either and his reasoning is I don't have a lab with me. Well he brought aprons, gloves, all manner of other tools but didn't bring anything to take samples of whatever would be found. He knew he would be at a funeral home not the ME's office. He came prepared for some things but nothing for samples. He could have sent them to any lab he wanted to.

Dr Wecht- most powerful evidence for prosecution: 31 days, found in garbage bags, her partying
Dr. Baden most powerful for defense: junk science, invisible heart, shoddy autopsy
IMO, Dr. Wecht's are facts, Dr. Baden's are opinions. Just saying.

... What I think is odd is GA calling his lawyer then 911 because a news crew was on Hope Springs.... Even if you believe the BS that was reported via the MSM that they knocked on the door... it is laughable.. who calls 911 because you hear a knock on the door? and your lawyer.. could get expensive IMHO...

respectfully snipped & bolded by me

If that knock at the door was LP, I might consider calling the police :crazy: and if I was GA and it was LP then I know I would

Baden - "A shoddy autopsy." Oh no he didn't!

I missed that - had a phone call - did he say it as in quoting Dr S or was he agreeing with Dr S? What ever happened to professional courtesy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoyaMathilde