Casey's hair & court attire

Status
Not open for further replies.
She didn't start growing her hair long until Casey did. In her letters to Casey in jail, she talks about. I've long suspected, though, that it was less in solidarity with Casey, and more for an underlying bit of deception. Hearing her questioned about the length of her hair and her answers about it being different lengths at different times, makes me wonder if she deliberately tried to get it to be 9 inches at some point. I don't know, I just don't trust that woman a bit. Not a bit.

Interesting. I never had any idea she had long hair. She looks a lot younger with her hair longer I think!

I respectfully disagree. The sun ages a person, as does other things including stress and I think the short hair cut is far more becoming on Cindy.

eta: I too never saw a picture of Cindy with longer hair so thanks to the member who shared the link to the picture.

She didn't start growing her hair long until Casey did. In her letters to Casey in jail, she talks about. I've long suspected, though, that it was less in solidarity with Casey, and more for an underlying bit of deception. Hearing her questioned about the length of her hair and her answers about it being different lengths at different times, makes me wonder if she deliberately tried to get it to be 9 inches at some point. I don't know, I just don't trust that woman a bit. Not a bit.

I agree, Gnat. I have an additional thought on CA growing her hair long...a little thing called being in competition with or "one upping" her evil offspring KC. IMO a lot of that went on between the two of them.

I just don't understand who (if anyone) is styling Casey for the trial. By this I mean her clothing and especially her hair. I know that this might sound odd, but she has been made up to LOOK like a shrill and severe woman. She reminds me of Cruella DeVille. I realize that whoever is doing this doesn't want her to look like a sex pot, but why in the world would they make her look so stern and hard? Honestly, I think she LOOKS exactly how she IS, but I can't imagine that anyone with any experience in this type of thing would allow her to go before the jury day after day looking like that.

I mean, put her in a soft shirt with maybe a bit of feminine accent and for heaven's sake, let that hair of hers go from the extreme slick back in a bun into some soft curls!

To me, how a defendant looks is important. It shouldn't be, but it often is. Whoever did this to Casey is giving her just what she deserves! But it still baffles me!

During her testimony, didn't she motion with her hand that at one time the length of her hair was below her shoulders? I've never seen it that long. The longest I've seen it is:

cindylonghair.png

http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/cma-cindy.png

August 2010:
cindylonghair2.png

http://drlillianglassbodylanguagebl...rge-and-cindy-prosecution-attacking-casey.png

There are pictures of CA with very long and very big 80's looking hair that I've seen somewhere. They are very old, though, and years before this happened or before they had the Sunfire, imo. The longest her hair has been since 2008 is shown above in the pics CuriousTwo posted. :)

OT but that link made me think of her hearing about the Dessert Lady and the special meals (like steak) that the judge has arranged for the jury-and she's stuck with jail food.

As for her hair, I think no matter what she would look like old Cruella. imo

Yeah I don't know why I figured she was eating courthouse/restaurant food during the trial. Nope, jailhouse care package. Lol, that's got to suck. :floorlaugh:

I mean, put her in a soft shirt with maybe a bit of feminine accent and for heaven's sake, let that hair of hers go from the extreme slick back in a bun into some soft curls!

To me, how a defendant looks is important. It shouldn't be, but it often is. Whoever did this to Casey is giving her just what she deserves! But it still baffles me!

I personally believe she should be dressed in a suit - skirt preferably with pantyhose, or pants, matching jacket and a button down shirt - with or without a ruffle. This is how I would dress - with respect for the court.

While she can't do anything with her hair cut wise, with her hair that long she could still wear it in a soft bun - to where it's not severely slicked back, and it would still look appropriate. Kind of Katherine Hepburn style:

http://www.newsalertstodays.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/KatharineHepburn96.jpg

This style looks good on most, young or old. And if it's good enough for Katherine Hepburn...

OT but that link made me think of her hearing about the Dessert Lady and the special meals (like steak) that the judge has arranged for the jury-and she's stuck with jail food.

As for her hair, I think no matter what she would look like old Cruella. imo

I'll admit that I've been baffled by her physical appearance in court. She appeared much softer, and feminine early on, in her bond hearing for example. Perhaps this is just what happens to a person after an extended incarceration. She does appear much more severe now. The pulled back hair and the Ruth Buzzy bangs don't help.

My guess is that she is in control of her look. I was confused by her clothing initially, but that seems to have toned it down this week. I think what we're seeing though is the effects of being isolated, and cut off from society.

If Casey's hair is being styled every day, they need to fire the stylist. Her hair flops over any given way, and ugh, when she doesn't pin back the two side peices that hang forward in her face. Those hair do's are Casey's attempt at looking stylish. A complete waste.

I must be missing something. What is the question/interest in the length of Cindy's hair over the years? Not being a smarty-pants, seriously does this have something to do with testimony?

There are pictures of CA with very long and very big 80's looking hair that I've seen somewhere. They are very old, though, and years before this happened or before they had the Sunfire, imo. The longest her hair has been since 2008 is shown above in the pics CuriousTwo posted. :)
There were photos of when ICA was younger that were released. I want to say somewhere in the time frame of TLemmon's released report. He was the DP attorney who wrote to the SA why ICA should not be subjected to a DP charge. ALyon(s) came on board after TLemmmon left. Or I could be wrong but I do remember photos of ICA, CA and maybe GA tossed into the mix.

Casey_Anthony(1).jpg

They're going with the old librarian work. If I were on the DT, I'd have her looking like this. Give the illusion of a young pretty mother who just couldn't have killed her own daughter.

I must be missing something. What is the question/interest in the length of Cindy's hair over the years? Not being a smarty-pants, seriously does this have something to do with testimony?

Lol Marple! If I hadn't happened to catch the testimony on this particular day, I would have been wondering the same. Cindy's hair length over the last 3+ years was an issue when Cindy was questioned by the defense. If I understood their purpose correctly, it was to show that somebody other than Caylee on the mother's side MIGHT have had hair the length of that found in the trunk (challenging the assumption that mitochondrial DNA tied the hair to Caylee).

It was kinda silly, imo. The defense asked Cindy about her hair length in that time frame, Lee's hair length, and Casey's. They even asked her about granny's hair length and whether or not she ever rode in the Sunfire. Obviously, Cindy's hair was colored so it would be ruled out even if it was long enough. Lee's hair was too short. And Casey's was probably shorter than Caylee's and colored, Casey was really the only other possibility and she is alive (at least on the outside), so pretty much ensures the hair verified as coming from a decomposing body belongs to Caylee...

casey looks like the bun-haired mrs. tweedy from chicken run, acts just like her too, nasty and mean. also, is it just me or does casey seem to overly enjoy the whole cupping of the mouth thing? it's as if she seems to think it underscores her celebrity and importance when in reality it seems to underscores and confirm the sneaky nature of her personality... she doesn't wear it well, at all.

I haven't read this whole thread, so not sure if it has been mentioned -

my first thought was they are attempting to make her look as different as they possibly can when compared to the Fusian blue dress pics.

Some of those photos will be admitted, imo.

ITA!!! To distance her as much as possible from the Casey the jurors will see in pics, including the party pics and puking and peeing pics. Lovely portfolio, Casey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels