2011.06.21 TRIAL Day Twenty-four (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there is an acquittal, would Casey be allowed out on bail pending the next trial?

I believe if there is an acquittal she would be free do to whatever she wants. She would be deemed innocent and unable to be tried again for the same crimes.
If there is a mistrial she would probably be denied bond again and have to stand trial again for the same trial. At least that is what I believe.

If this is kept out Casey WILL get another trial.

The #CaseyAnthony defense team looks defeated. Casey herself has no reaction.by stevehelling via twitter at 10:25 AM

Jose better cancel that order for his WS "I Survived The Casey Anthony Case" T-Shirt !!!!

I would be livid if I were Dr E. He has flown in from Holland, hung around for a few days, without any reports from the FBI on which to base his opinions, told to hop on over to do an unscheduled depo with JA, was then abruptly sent away...

I know this is the very least of it, but think of the money JB has wasted.

The witness is not allowed to testify in regards to DNA analysis of decomp in car. The defense will have until the end of next week to submit a motion for a Frye hearing, and then a Frye hearing will be held to see about the admissability.

Perry: Preparing report shld've been communicated to expert. Willful violation of discovery, substantial. #CaseyAnthony

by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 8:25 AM

"The court will not permit the witness to testify on this particular issue."

by judgeperrysays via twitter at 8:25 AM

Perry says he will not let Eikelenboom to testify about DNA analysis on decomp fluids in trunk of car. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
kc is barely paying attention. She isn't looking at HHJP or Baez but seems to be doing her blanked stare into the room in front of HHJP

Jeff was rude...:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I'm rude when someone shows up at my door unannounced

Mr Aston had just deposed for several hours another one of Jose's delinquent witnesses, on the eve of Father's Day! Then Jose has the unmitigated gall to send Mr E over to JA unannounced! I love the way Jose poke poke poke's at JA and then smirks and says "look at him!" when JA goes off on him. Deplorable!

Does HHJP mean reduce or produce? He's confusing Doc E with that question and there is a difference.:waitasec:

I think that he means reduce his opinions into summary form in a report. That's the way I took it.

Baez willfully violated the order...it was NOT inadvertant...not trivial but a substantial violation...

I just got here (8:25am west coast time) and it sounds like someone is in trouble. JB didn't follow the rules and JB isn't going to let this witness testify at this time and is going to hold this for a Frye hearing sometime Saturday.

SMACKDOWN

willful and substantial

does JB have ANY idea how much doo-doo he's in?

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
FYI, for all #CaseyAnthony followers, this sanction hearing Judge Perry is holding is known as a Richardson Hearing, after the case based on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa