2011.06.21 TRIAL Day Twenty-four (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm, Baez referring to "trash" instead of garbage. Ha.

I have watched refraining from posting so that I will not be a jerk, not be a jerk, not be a jerk and get a TO...even HHJP is getting a little herky jerkified with JB. I have been a jerk to my TV, my dogs, the mailman, DH and several folks that I work with...confusilating all but the DH. He know I am obssessed and suggests to others that it is menopause. :seeya:

Oh no, now JB wants to talk about trash. This is so painful to watch. JB is ...nevermind.

Goodness! I have never seen a lawyer badger their own witness! This is another example to law students on how NOT to treat their witness!

Did this witness have access to Brian burner's shovel? He is burying Baez! (as Bill S. said)

JB clearly has lost control of this defense.

Forgive me if this has already been said ( i'm trying to catch up cuz I been at dr all day ) BUT my first thought when I saw Baez was, "where in the heck is his pocket square ?" Did the wind blow it away ? Did he see Mr. Hornsby and another attorney- sorry don't know his name -sporting some the other day in honor of The Great and Almighty Jose Baez ? Did he pawn it cause that $200,000 from pix of Caley's is long gone ? Did he give it to the Salvation Army or The Goodwill ?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Oh heck I don't know...i was just being sarcastic!!:crazy::crazy:

:crazy: you got me... But it's interesting especially since CM is suppose to be the attorney death penalty qualified and with how Baez has been doing so far today.

Thank this post if you fell asleep at some point watching trial today.

(if I could thank my own post, I would.)

I think *all* the journalists are getting punch-drunk:

VinniePolitan Vinnie Politan
JB having some trouble with his own witness... Dr. Vass' buddy from 0ak Ridge labs... "The Oak Ridge Boys". Elvira!!!!

As much as the jury may or may not have reacted favorably to JA's performance earlier, I have to think that right now they are beyond frustrated with JB. He is burying himself right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member