2011.06.21 TRIAL Day Twenty-four (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tuned out to get work done - but now I'm paying attention again and JB is being hostile to his own witness? I.. what? The only word I heard over the last hour was "chemist" repeated a hundred times.

If I am dreaming, please don't wake me up!

Am I in Heaven?

LOVE this witness! He is not going to let anyone make him give them the answer they want, he gives his own answer. Seems he can't be bought,

JMO

Goodness! I have never seen a lawyer badger their own witness! This is another example to law students on how NOT to treat their witness!

Actually, impeaching your own witness is not uncommon. JB is the DT - he has to poke holes in the State's case. The body farm testimony is very, very important to this case. JB is working his butt off to poke a hole in the testimony or discredit the body farm.

The only question here is - is he succeeding? All the objections are annoying and I'm sure that is not lost on the jury. That's not a good thing, in my mind.

Salem

The defense must see something that they are allowing her to try and put sex appeal on. Perhaps one of the male jurors is showing signs of attraction or something.... Just saying.....

I never comment on clothing but to kb and broderick I feel that since ica saw the young witnesses on stand and how dressed she has taken up the look.. to be stylish and to take on others looks as usual.. I hope this doesn't get me in t/o.. sorry for no caps typing one handed operation on other arm last week..

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
This just goes round & round & round to nowhere

Geesh, for this witness's first time testifying he is doing great, and has made JB look like the amateur!!!

I wonder if any law schools are watching this as a lesson on what not to do? ^i^

This is reminding me of the Larry Holmes/Jerry Cooney fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500