2011.06.21 TRIAL Day Twenty-four (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
MagpieFromHinky Pamela
For those who can't watch its this. Did u. no. did u. no. object,sustained. did u. no. did u. no. object, sustained. did u, no did u no

:floorlaugh:

So is JB saying that because the air samples taken in the forensic bay were "significantly different" over 6 weeks that somehow LE poured chloroform into the trunk? Is he serious?

Can just picture a hamster in a wheel inside JB's head right now. Good lord, what on earth is going on?
============================
MOO

This witness is just toying with Baez now - and really enjoying it. Like a cat with his prey. :D

Anyone catching LDB with her head in her hands? Also love, love, love the OS guy that sits right behind the podium. He' really fun to watch.

I'm back. What did I miss? Anything important?

JB badgering his own expert witness who isn't giving him the answers he wants. It's been painful but interesting, and very, very loooooooooooong.

JB has been going all the way through me making tuna salad including boiling the eggs. That's a long time. I confess I've tuned out. JB has no point.

reginasmola Regina Smola
Pardon me, #josebaez, but you have an unattractive excess of verbiage dribbling out of your face. #caseyanthony

I'm guessing this witness's check is NOT in the mail ...lol

At least Baez has now, apparently, finally figured out the difference between trash and garbage.

I'm back. What did I miss? Anything important?

It has been determined that Dr. Vass is not a chemist in title, but has all the qualifications and on the job training to deserve that title...

Also, JB seems to have forgotten that this is his witness on the stand..

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
Jose is trying to drag this trial out long enough for #CaseyAnthony to die of natural causes.

The witness has started to relax and enjoy himself. Now that he's taken JB's measurement, he's just playing with him. He's even sort of laughing.

JB can't move the notes into evidence, they're marked up by DT with highlighter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500