2011.06.21 TRIAL Day Twenty-four (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my goodness...I never imagined this trial was going to go so badly for the DT as it actually is. Wow!

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
Jose is trying to drag this trial out long enough for #CaseyAnthony to die of natural causes.

PamelaLeeShow Pamela Lee
#caseyanthony Where's the rapture when you need it ?

35jyr79.jpg

Does JB not realize that he is only making it even MORE obvious how high the levels of chloroform were WEEKS later???

Hi everyone. I never post but have followed this case since the beginning 3 years ago. I am now coming out of lurkdom to post because there is something that is worrying me regarding the jury. I know that it has been stated over and over that the jurors will use their common sense and intelligence when evaluating all the evidence presented here. But what if a lot of this stuff just goes over their heads? We know that JA and LDB routinely shoot down the testimony presented by the defense but I wonder if the jury knows that. For example, when LDB cross examined Yuri, she asked if ICA was out on bail between the searches. We all knew what she was driving at. But what about the jury? My fear is that the nuances of the case may get overlooked. Does that make sense?

Baez thought if he stalled (floundered) long enough, that HHJP would call recess until tomorrow and the State wouldn't get to cross tonight.

His "Strategerey" was "Thwarted"

LOL!!!

PamelaLeeShow Pamela Lee
#caseyanthony If by chance Baez donates his remains to science and it winds up at the body farm what do you think would happen ?

I'm about to pee my pants.....someone correct me if I'm wrong as I just got in, but Baez has his own witness up there, asking if Vass is a chemist then it seems this actual chemist will not discredit Vass so JB still gets laughed at by another witness while mentioning stains he didn't want the jury to know about???

:banghead:

will any defense lawyer ever again call this expert witness again? well, maybe defense teams that do their homework and know the answers before they ask the questions...

also, i would imagine juries get a little annoyed with the repetition...

we GET it about the chemist thing...we get it, all right...

go, johnny, go....this should be a breeze for him :)

Okay I am very serious here. Really , what was this wittness suppose to be there for? I truly am not sure, wasn't around when he began.

His purpose was to answer the following question a numerous amount of times:

Is Dr. Vass a chemist???

Okay I am very serious here. Really , what was this wittness suppose to be there for? I truly am not sure, wasn't around when he began.

I *think* the point might have been the few times in the report the Dr. noted that they had to stop the test because of some error or issue. It would have been a good point to a juror or two possibly, but as usual Jose mucks it up completely.

Just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member