2011.06.22 TRIAL Day Twenty-five (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coyotes drinking Gatorade with vodka and shooting up at the makeshift pet semetary... Musta disturbed the recovery site; animals....

In my best Bock impression: "THEY DOOO!" :crazy:

Yep. All the time. Pros is easier to understand. “@urbangemsy: @Loves_Jasper Does #4 ever take notes of prosecution testimony?”
by jimlichtenstein via twitter at 10:01 AM

Juror 13 is reviewing her notes. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:00 AM

Mitzi said it first, that the DT may be trying to tie George to the substances in the Gatorade bottle. (paraphrased)

Maybe along w/ Nigerian internet scams and internet gambling, they want the jury to think George took steroids.

We're hearing conflicting reports about Juror 4. For instance this twitter just up:

#
Yep. All the time. Pros is easier to understand. “@urbangemsy: @Loves_Jasper Does #4 ever take notes of prosecution testimony?”
by jimlichtenstein via twitter at 11:01 AM

It's been mentioned before....Would it be possible for us to get ahold of the sidebar transcripts????

scaled.php

This Morning

' Wow. So death penalty in Florida not going to happen ? Kewl '

Does JB think because he just admitted a PHOTO of the gatorade bottle into evidence, that the item is in evidence? Im NO lawyer, but hmmm..i know the difference..lol

Gatorade bottle not in evidence..how does CMason allow Baez to make such blunders? Who's helping with this case?

I digress....I think this is the circus Mason described way before he jumped on this carousel....:banghead:

This is what I've been trying to figure out. Does the experienced portion of the DT not know what is going on prior to JB doing it?

Does anybody have any news articles about the Florida death penalty court ruling? I searched online and found NOTHING.

I can see I am going to be saying this all morning. It was from a case from yesterday - the Evans case - and applies to that case only. NOT for general consumption and will be immediately appealed. :maddening:

It was something about that case that made it unconstitutional in that case only.

I just got here and scanned through the pages. Didn't VT testify yet?

EEk, I don't like it that J4 only takes notes during defense.

However, this aside, I feel like often when someone says that they don't want to judge, it's because they want to be heard or they want their voice to be valid.

Perhaps, under the circumstances, she did want to get out of jury duty. I'm hoping that the above is true.

I have heard HLN commentators say several times that she pays rapt attention to the DT, taking notes, looking interested, but as soon as SA talk she puts her notepad down and looks bored....

I don't trust anything HLN TH's say.

I have heard HLN commentators say several times that she pays rapt attention to the DT, taking notes, looking interested, but as soon as SA talk she puts her notepad down and looks bored....

Have heard and read the same..... she makes me really uneasy.

Sorry, meant no offense...just had read that Graves Disease can cause bulging eyes...just trying to lighten things up...sorry.

No problem.. I just meant that I didn't look that goofey !!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

We're hearing conflicting reports about Juror 4. For instance this twitter just up:

#
by jimlichtenstein via twitter at 11:01 AM

Rule #1 for trial watching....never guess what a jury is thinking and never listen to what the MSM is claiming they are doing. imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
harleyrose