2011.06.22 TRIAL Day Twenty-five (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moving right along to the car seat and the steering wheel cover. No further mention of the bottle and syringe.

Why doesn't Jeff A know there was no chlorine in the Anthony pool????

During one of the hearings, the defense tried to insinuate the chloroform could have come from the chlorine in Caylee's bathing suit, which was thrown into the trunk after having been swimming at Tony's apartment pool.

Cindy stated in one of her depos that they did not use chlorine items in their pool.

So I think that may be the "chlorine" Jeff was trying to rebutt.

I can see I am going to be saying this all morning. It was from a case from yesterday - the Evans case - and applies to that case only. NOT for general consumption and will be immediately appealed. :maddening:

It was something about that case that made it unconstitutional in that case only.

I'll quote you periodically to help spread the word.

Here we go, JB trying to get a coherent question out after 50 tries. IMO, MOO

tested car seat as well, negative for chloroform.

I'm thinking ICA might have just been told that the death penalty was ruled unconstitutional....probably attorneys hear the news first. IF it's true and IF it might apply to this trial.

TY Will have to go look that up.

scaled.php

This Morning

"I promise I will get you off and we will ride off into the sunset together.":crazy:

Rule #1 for trial watching....never guess what a jury is thinking and never listen to what the MSM is claiming they are doing. imo

I know - half the time three twitters will come in at once:

"Jury bored and looking around"
"Jury fascinated and taking copious notes!"
"Jurors 15 and 16 appear asleep"

lol

Okay I get it now, a testosterone using squirrel could be child sized and decompose to leave a strong odor. But where did they get the Disney bag?

TrialNotes Trial Notes
Witness wants to clarify: I didn't analyze entire car seat. Of the cuttings I took, I did not find chloroform

It's been mentioned before....Would it be possible for us to get ahold of the sidebar transcripts????

I will even chip in money via a paypal account that we can set up if someone wants to pull them from the court.

The "other item" must be the bottle and syringe, yes?

dun Dun DUN!!!! :floorlaugh:

woohoo, witness clarified that he CANNOT say chloroform was not present on carseat, just NOT in his sample...JB didnt look amused at that addition..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member