2011.06.22 TRIAL Day Twenty-five (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg, small amounts of chloroform found on doll. However, inconclusive.

Call me old fashioned, but it should be a given that a child's car seat and doll would be free of chloroform. Only in this case would the lack of chloroform on such items be considered a "victory". The very fact that you have to ask such questions about your child's belongings says that you have gone very wrong somewhere. Geez.

To be fair that was in response to JA saying her neg test results were meaningless. Smack me now i'm starting to understand JB speak..

Being grammatically challenged is not a an ability one would want in an attorney, add this to can't spell and ones credibility takes a big smack. Rightfully so....

You have to get them from the court, and they're incredibly expensive.

We took up a collection some time ago so we could get items like that.. Not sure what's up with that.. but would really like to know..

Baez just can't get the hang of effective questioning! He continues to ask those compound questions. Sometimes Ashton no longer even bothers to object.....

What a modsnip!

Maybe she does this because the DT is so confusing????

That has always been my thought. Or she is trying to keep busy so she doesn't nod off. :innocent:

I have people in my family who say they can't judge and they judge all the time. LOL.

I thought she said she couldn't judge based on what someone else said about a person. That is different than having evidence presented to you. Anyone remember all those audio and videotapes? Hmm.

JB w/Rickenbach....receive items from OSco = received items from emphasis patrol unit who received them from OSCo - 1 car seat, and steering wheel cover.....retrieved from Pontiac sunfire belong to kc....no info on this report....no object to proceeding - we think that the ?

asked to test items for chloroform presence - not identified in either items...why test steering wheel cover? not sure why items requested....we perform tests....were you informed to see if chloroform might have been on someone's hands(object- hearsay/relevance sustained X2) other items tested child car seat Q-47....found no chloroform id'd on that.... on the samples that he took from that item--took cuttings from car seat - no chloroform on cuttings taken from car seat.

previous report on 7/6/09 - original report? first report....Jb looking @ package...just list specific don't list all items....look @ report---JA can we have evidence marked as testimony? HHBP talk about what he has seen

JB move to have HR - received in evidence under Defense #....given a doll to check for chlroforom - done exam.....took sample of that item and analysis of sample chloroform not identified from sample.....

cross-exam

examined doll...not an early indication of presence of chloroform that you had to get another doll to check for right item....when analysing the doll very small amounts of chloroform present....asked for a similar doll....not available - a co-worker had a similar doll but ....there was an indication of chloroform....object-sidebar

I don't get it. Baez put the bottle and syringe in evidence but didn't talk about it at all. Is he just going to make up some lie about it in his summation? But not show any evidence came from it? He is the shiftiest man I ever saw.

PLEASE review this forum thoroughly before posting today:

:tos: Here they are!

PLEASE avoid posts that are:

- bashing the defendant's looks or grooming, in words or through visual images

- using derogatory or demeaning terms to refer to players in this case

- snarky to fellow WSers

- otherwise sending the thread off-topic.

Posters who continue to ignore the TOS or the Rules of Etiquette will find themselves on a Time Out.

If you come across a post that violates TOS or the Rules of Etiquette, or that is clearly taking the thread off-topic, the appropriate response is to hit the red triangle "Alert" button, leave a message for our mods, and move on. Please do not quote the offending post or comment upon it in any way. The mods are equipped with brooms and light sabers and will do everything in their power to make sure that WS continues to be the premier true-crime forum on the Web.

Thank you to the many posters who have helped the mods by alerting on questionable posts these last days.

Bumping.

So Baez couldn't testify about the needle because it wasn't in evidence, right? Can he get it into evidence?

I can see I am going to be saying this all morning. It was from a case from yesterday - the Evans case - and applies to that case only. NOT for general consumption and will be immediately appealed. :maddening:

It was something about that case that made it unconstitutional in that case only.

Anyone have a link to the story?

Can I ask a newbie question? What does the "I" in "ICA" stand for?

Jose is holding a stick of TNT...watch it go BOOM...right in his face

imo

(from a post-it note found on court hallway floor)

Dear jb: you werent here when FedUps delivered your pkg so I signed for you. -ja

Contents: 1 case ACME brand dynamite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members