2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Witness may be excused.

whew...I'm glad he's outta there!

Good for you, JA. let it go and bring it up on rebuttal.

Also, good for you, DS. No one wants to have to do this trial over again.

It's a wash. Next.

HHBP read statement burden of proof on the SA and the DT has no obligation to prove anything.

JA - your lab does not perform air sample analysis - NO and you have not done air sample analysis since you were graduate student over 20 years ago...

that is correct.

DS - no more questions

witness excused (Barry Logan gets to leave the hot seat!)

Logan struggling to pack up and get off the stand. Cut your losses Logan, leave your things behind... just run fast and far! lol

Wow, that whole mess was confusing to my legally-inept brain. Thank you to Totally Obsessed for spelling it out in a way I could understand!! :blowkiss:

Thank God we're back on track now. I would have been devastated if there was a mistrial. What an injustice for little Caylee that would be.

Funny sorta looks like the State one that one even after the instruction. Witness left the bench!

Should have been more clear there...did JA ever mention that Dr. Logan needed to resign...

Dr. Logan is soo relieved. Did DS follow him out? I think she did.

Welch up AGAIN!

SOOO, Wonder how LKB will spin this whole fiasco with this witness as being the fault of JA and the State on HLN tonight....
IMO, MOO, etc.

Jury back, judge reads curative instruction about burden of proof, Ashton asks witness 2 more questions and he's excused
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 1:45 PM

Logan tells Ashton his does not do air analysis. He is excused. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 1:45 PM

Still don't understand how this can even be considered for mistrial...I just don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Essmat Arafa