2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, if the members of the jury are anything like me - just an average person with a layman's understanding of the law - they will have no idea what just happened and wouldn't even know that a question could shift the burden of proof.

#
#CaseyAnthony Our friend CSI Jennifer Welch returns to the stand. She's also know as the "boomerang witness". She keeps coming back!
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 2:46 PM

Last question Ashton asked is if his lab performs air samples-answer no. Ashton: you haven't done that in 20 yrs (grad school) BL:correct.
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:46 PM

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
News 13 will air press co Terence with Anthony family attorney Mark Lippman LIVE after court ends for the day. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

The way CA works I wonder now if the presser will only CA and Lippman and not GA. I'm disappointed that Lippman might have caused CA to turn again and lie and do all sorts of wrong to get her daughter off. I hope for GA's sake that CA stays the course, but she may not if she thinks the public might think even ICA's parents don't believe her.

Oh this poor girl! How many times is JB going to call her??????

no socks or shoes recovered. :(

Jenny Welsh again.

They should just give her a season pass.

LOL. You weren't jesting about a seasonal pass to Universal. Because at this point, I think all of the current posters have earned one...:rocker:

Jenny... she is clear, to the point and FAST!

YAY!! Jenny Welch again, i'm not sure why I love her so much, but she rocks!!

JB asks Ms Welch
In the revovery over three hundred items were recovered correct?
Were there any socks or shoes found? Does this mean Caylee anthony did not have socks or shoes on?
Objection sustained, poor Jenny is excused

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member