2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
problems DISPLAYING date and time (as in maybe not formatted correctly).

JB doesn't know enuf about computers, history, cache, unallocated space, etc. to be doing this.

OMG! I think I see where JB is going with this. He is going backwards and each day the visit to MySpace, etc., is one less - he is inferring the program was adding it cumulatively!! Major point for the defense!!

Anybody else see this??

I always clear my cache and delete my history because if you don't do that every so often it slows your computer down. Clearing/deleting that stuff does NOT in any way imply that anyone is hiding something. All it proves is that they would like their computer to run faster.

There was testimony given that that was the only time anything was ever deleted on that pc in four years.

yes, but CA said that she would work irregular hours - not necessarily what was indicated on her timecards and that she could take off early for personal time and make it up another day but that her timecard would reflect that she was at work consistently each day

that's falsification - no employer should allow that kind of recordkeeping IMO
You can bet there will be someone from Gentiva on the stand to refute that employees can falsify there time card.

All Linda has to ask the puter dude is if chlorophyll was searched AT ALL. LOL

Uh oh... this witness is claiming the Canadian computer guy was wrong about the chloroform hits on the computer... sigh.

OK, I can't keep up. If the state had proof CA lied in her disposition how come they didn't use it on cross? I'm dying here guys.

Saving it for rebuttal. . .then they will have info from her employer, as well.

JB gets witness to testify that two reports are different
Witness says he prepared Cacheback rpt for March 17 and 21 and he did not testify to either report (Mr. Bradley did)

investigator "the reports are different."
by kerrynbc via twitter at 3:30 PM

Are y'all sure this is a message board and not a chat room? lol Can't keep up....

I was literally LOL when she was going on about how her company had no means to save her e-mails from 3 years ago. Seriously? Does she really believe this? Kinda like all the imaginary friends? Maybe Cindy thinks she has imaginary e-mails that cannot be traced.

gahhhhhh!

All my opinion of course.

Mel

Especially such a small *country-wide* company lol.

Just because it's not saved at the office, doesn't mean it's not saved.

Question. How does someone visit 4 different websites in 1 seconds time? How does some one visit 1 website 84 times in 1 seconds time? What am I not understand?

bbm I have a whole load of things in my favourites toolbar, I rightclick>open in new tab each one, one after the other. boom boom boom boom 4 sites, one second.

second one, I dont know.

yes, but CA said that she would work irregular hours - not necessarily what was indicated on her timecards and that she could take off early for personal time and make it up another day but that her timecard would reflect that she was at work consistently each day

that's falsification - no employer should allow that kind of recordkeeping IMO

Yes, but specifically on 3/17/2008 CA Gentiva timecard indicates a 10 hour day! Her work week was 44 hours. Her point is understood if you are underreporting your hours for the day, but overreporting?

You betcha!!!:twocents:

Not George...but Lee definitely will. They have to make the script look right. If GA got up there the first day it wouldn't have looked right. He got up and denied. Lee will get up and say yes...in fact he may even say he witnessed GA and ICA. One big happy sicko family

I really chuckle when Jose's question is sustained yet he asks the same question again. HAHAHA....

This may be dry and everyone is still hung up on CA but what is actually going on right now is relevant. It may show inconsistancies in the computer forensics.

I've noticed :banghead: This is not looking good, if indeed there is no explanation to follow as to why these reports appear the way they are.

The witness sounds completely unfazed about thsi line of questioning, while JB sounds as if he thinks it is an aha moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member