2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope it is not a computer error that the numbers keep going progressively up each day. That would suck. Big time.

prosecutors are now trying to clarify this report -- and the conflict in info.
by kerrynbc via twitter at 3:33 PM

I hope her guilty verdict is ready July 15!!! Anniversary of Caylee being reported aka KARMA!!! Also my birthday!!!

Can anyone tell my why the inmate is looking so smug and arrogant today?

I always clear my cache and delete my history because if you don't do that every so often it slows your computer down. Clearing/deleting that stuff does NOT in any way imply that anyone is hiding something. All it proves is that they would like their computer to run faster.

It means something if that has only been done one time while the family has owned that computer... and with these particular searches.

Now that the initial shock of CA's testimony is wearing off, I just had a few thoughts. While in my heart, I still believe CA just perjured herself on the stand, I do wonder about something. What if she was telling the truth and did actually look up chloroform in her search for chlorophyll, like she claims. She did not admit to having looked it up 84 times, but yet somehow, it was looked up that many times. Could it be possible that CA looked it up initially, as she claimed, and then left it open on the computer, ICA saw it and that's what sparked her idea? Honestly, I've always thought Ricardo's "win her over with chloroform" thing was a tiny bit of a leap, and this could actually make more sense. Or, for all we know, ICA could have looked it up before, then when CA went on the computer to look up chlorophyll, chloroform auto filled in on the search engine because the first six letters are the same, and then CA got curious and looked it up. I don't know. I still think CA's lying, but I just thought I'd throw out some scenarios where if she wasn't, that it doesn't mean that ICA didn't do those searches (at least some of them).

Oh, and I, too, am wondering if those dogs were sleepy because they'd been experimented on. My red flags started flying when that was mentioned, too.

Stenger tells jury he created the report himself.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 3:34 PM

NetAnalysis picked up 84 visit to Myspace ... IMO, this software captures any visit to www.myspace.com and then subsequent visits within MySpace i.e. www.myspace.com/casey/guilty. In any event, Cindy did not have a MySpace account and was supposedly surfing during the May 21st time frame. BS

Didn't LDB imply that Cindy had given different statements in some other occasions?

I am so sad and tears for Caylee won't stop. I am truly mortified at what has taken place in that courtroom today as all of you are. I have lost all faith. I can only pray that JA and LDB get her in rebuttal. Is there anyway that the computer disc that JB hadn't reviewed as of this week will show that this was all a lie. I know they WILL contact Genetic now to verify computer useage/emails etc. But I just am hanging my head and praying this was all of not.

I am livid that I was feeling sorry for her last night. Someone here said her statement was strategy and they were right. All CA has done is make more work for SA because obviously if she were at a job where she reviewd (and signed/dated) case reports there will be something with her name and signature on it from that date. And Genentic will ahve to be subpoenaed to ask about timesheet policy. And did she say she searched the home computer from WORK? That takes special software to do that.

Defense points to differences in 2 computer reports about what was searched and deleted on Anthony computer #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 3:34 PM

Stenger asked Bradley to look at the data because he wrote the software.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 3:34 PM

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
March 25, 2008 was 84th day of year, March 24, 2008 was 83rd day, March 23, 2008 is 82nd day, etc. they are both wrong. #CaseyAnthony

That is correct. Her work computer would show if she was on the secure network at that time. Her email unless she sent something would not unless she was logged in.

Now that she has made such a big deal about log ins let us see what the Investigators get for that time frame.

If they can prove she was on her computer then she'd be hard pressed to deny it was her after testifying that she couldn't even give her password to a supervisor. JMO

This may be dry and everyone is still hung up on CA but what is actually going on right now is relevant. It may show inconsistancies in the computer forensics.

I agree. It sounds like the computer browser...I think they said Modzilla..had an auto refresh. Most browsers do that if they are set that way, expecially Modzilla. These sites were probably not visited 84 times. Something is wrong with the computer forensics. Have to look at this objectively.

bbm I have a whole load of things in my favourites toolbar, I rightclick>open in new tab each one, one after the other. boom boom boom boom 4 sites, one second.

second one, I dont know.

Heck, I easily have 30 tabs open - in *one* browser! All of my browsers are tabbed, and I use 3 browsers - sometimes 4, all with major tabbage. It's the way I work.

Cindy lied about the stain being there when they bought the car. GA said in his early testimony (when he was actually telling the truth) that there was a basketball sized stain in the trunk. I think he said he put his nose right up on the smell. That was a new stain and CA darn well knows it. GA kept those cars spotless. He would know if there was a new or old stain.

She said ICA and GA drove the car. I call BS on that too.

IMO

ITA George would know as he is the one who washes and details cars, not Cindy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny