2011.06.23 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-six)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She was lying then and we knew it..never thought she would actually perjure herself.

But since CA did say she possibly looked up chloroform in her deposition, she was probably advised by her lawyer she could say yes without worrying about perjury today, no? I bet her lawyer is telling her what she can and cannot say.

Cindy said she hasn't returned to work since 2008, does anyone work? How do they live?
Off their dear departed granddaughter I would speculate.

PS-Cindy looked perfectly fine to me today...smugness and all.

You gotta think the state has known this was going to happen. I highly doubt they expected CA and GA to stick on their side.

I'm really deflated after today though... help me... I feel like I almost need to stop watching this as to avoid getting my heart broken.

She was lying then and we knew it..never thought she would actually perjure herself.

If the death penalty was not option then maybe she wouldn't lie, but you can't expect anything else - she is not going to help the State to murder one of her children. Cindy is also sticking pretty close to her depo so she's in a tight spot anyway.

:spit:

I can't wait fo r dh to get home so I can yell about todays events.....lol
if my mother keeps hitting JB with her flyswatter, we'll have to get a new tv.

I :heart: your mama, BB. :blowkiss:

(BBM)

But since CA did say she possibly looked up chloroform in her deposition, she was probably advised by her lawyer she could say yes without worrying about perjury today, no? I bet her lawyer is telling her what she can and cannot say.
...but she couldn't recall if she ever looked up "How to Make Chloroform".

This makes no sense. Why would Cindy have to google alcohol, acetone, etc. Couldn't she just look at the labels? Did she look up 'is acetone harmful to children' or just 'acetone' ?

I knew something like this would happen. I don't think she's being honest.

As a nurse, you would think she knows this already. Just sayin.

Can the SA call Cindy again in their rebuttal? I hope they can because I don't think they are finished with her just yet. I hope she(CA) gets done for perjury.

I think it was right after court around 5. I have been hearing commentary about it but have not found a vid yet

Thanks. I must have missed it. My husband has taken over the TV tonight. :maddening:

You gotta think the state has known this was going to happen. I highly doubt they expected CA and GA to stick on their side.

I'm really deflated after today though... help me... I feel like I almost need to stop watching this as to avoid getting my heart broken.
Yup...a broken heart is right. How could she do that to Caylee?

I hope this jury is smart and not stupid. Why would Cindy look up chloroform if she wondered if her dog was sick because of bamboo? You wouldn't look up chloroform or even chlorophyll. You would look up sickness in dogs and bamboo or something simililar. This is such a liar and I hope the jurors can see that her whole testimony makes no sense.

Only problem is that this somewhat supports the DT theory - that ICA was brought up by liars.

I'll wait till someone gives me a copy :floorlaugh:

That is a given, that Casey is a liar and it is quite evident to many where she got that learned behavior. However, felony murder, murder 1, murder 2 or even various other assorted degrees of a guilty verdict are not predicated or determined or acquitted on based on someone having a learned childhood of lying. They know right and wrong. They are not insane. Many killers, serial killers, etc come from very broken childhoods and sexual abuse, etc, but that does not absolve them of the charges of murder. I am sure many on death row have had horrible childhoods. There are many prominent successful people that have horrible childhoods as well.

It is really a sad situation when an alleged murderess and her mother can both use mental incapacity for emotional reasons as an excuse to lie, and not just lie to everyone, but lie in Court too. Our Nation is taking a big blow with this case being televised world wide, in every way.

I admire your country's openness and willingness to allow its citizens to see justice at work, it isn't perfect, its sometimes frustrating but, unlike my country CANADA, whose system is conducted behind closed doors, and the general population not encouraged to worry their little heads over. Its wonderfully refreshing, and Florida especially is enlightening because of its sunshine laws. All people have the right to see justice being served. U.S.A's openness as applied to the law, should be adopted in every country.

During Cindy's first time on the stand didn't she say getting off early on Mondays was impossible for her at work. In fact she said sometimes she had to stay late. March 17,2008 was a Monday.

Okay, so at this time tomorrow, I expect to check in to see that George just remembered that he did find Caylee floating in the pool. Right? :spinner:

(Just tryin' to keep up.) :innocent:

No per his attorney the Anthony's don't know what happened they are coming to court every day in search of the truth....:banghead:

OK - going to my after work thingy with OPEN BAR. Wish me luck that I don't pass out on the floor from mucho needed alcohol consumption. Thank goodness I won't be home to watch the TH. Can't take anymore today.

Tomorrow is another day. Let's just say a prayer for the Prosecution Team. and JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE. Nobody in that family will do it.

I understand people leaving and taking a well deserved break. ;) I was so tore up by CA's lie fest that I had to get out, drive to 7-11 and get a slurpee (beer and a lime).
I feel like a need a break from this trial. But I won't take one...........Caylee needs us.

Watch... next George will admit to putting his penis in ICA's mouth but it wasn't molestation, it was he slipped and fell, and he just now remembers cause he changed his meds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member