2011.06.23 Cindy's Testimony

I am sure the SA will be asking for a Subpoena for the Gentiva records to find out if in fact she was working that day or went home early. Cindy is praying that all that information is lost now, she is sure that they no longer have any information on her at the former workplace.

I have a sick feeling, CA made sure her work record for that day won't turn up.

I'm sure she said July 18th, I wondered why she said that date when it all came down on the 15th. I couldn't imagine she went to work on the 16th or 17th. I may be wrong....

I thought she said the 15th... but I'm near deaf and miss a LOT! :crazy:

What I didn't get was the statement she made about Gentiva has their own internet. Well it is a medical facility so wouldn't she be able to look up these terms on their computer. And I really don't believe they did not have access to the regular internet.

At this point I cannot wait until the rebuttle

It's possible they only had an intranet within the company, a lot of companies went that route to nix internet abuse by employees. I can't wait to find out the truth because we know she is LYING!

My first post....

I am sick to my stomache after watching CA's testimony. I felt sorry for her for all this time and I feel like such a fool now. How sick can she be to lie for her daughter? Wow, just wow.....

:wagon:

I never fell for her "costume change" the past few weeks and I glad she lied her butt off today because when it IS SHOWN in court in front of the jury
it will make it look soooooo riduculous and so obvious that she is covering for ICA. This is what she has been doing her whole life.

TOAST BABY TOAST BURNT TOAST

Plus, she played with the jurors emotion, too - just like us. She manipulated them. They are the ones that have the final say. They have to look at the behavior now - as sticking with ICA and may punish her even more now - because they have no compassion for mom & dad ... if I was a juror, I'd be furious right now

Does anyone know the date when the dog was unusually sleepy? If it was after "someone" looked up chloroform but before Caylee disappeared, could that "someone" have practiced using chloroform on the dog?

Only thing CA and I have in common are dogs. Out of all the dog lovers here, would you first look up chlorophyll if your dog was lethargic? NO WAY. We dog owners would look up symptoms for dogs. Besides, if you think something is wrong or you dog is sick, you call the vet. But being a long time dog owner, my first thought would be worms. Tape worms to be specific. My girls are on Heartguard year round.

What I didn't get was the statement she made about Gentiva has their own internet. Well it is a medical facility so wouldn't she be able to look up these terms on their computer. And I really don't believe they did not have access to the regular internet.

At this point I cannot wait until the rebuttle

Not that I'm trying to defend Cindy, but most hospitals I've worked in do restrict the internet, and monitor employees usage.

I remember there was a warning about using too much hand sanitizer on kids bcuz of the ALCOHOL in it! Not chloroform!!!!!!

When I was watching Cindy testify today, all I could think was "This is the reason your daughter is such a liar. She learned it from you."

Is Gentiva going to come and testify about Cindy telling the world that the executives ASK their employees to LIE on their time cards? Is her supervisor going to say that YES, she might have filled in and signed an employees time card for her? That is a big fat NO NO, especially in a medical office.

Cindy just threw her boss and her entire company under the bus. And I do not think they are going to ignore that testimony. I have a feeling they are now going to go that extra mile to dig out whatever evidence the SA needs to show Cindy's real hours that day.

They will throw any and everyone under the bus. It's their freaking MO:banghead:

Rick and Shirley P. on rebuttal, please! You know Cindy has moaned the truth of things to her own mom... What a generational mess.

okay....I have been dying to get on her and post my theory....practically pushed my DH off the puter, lol

Here goes.....A). DT knows they haven't been doing good with all of their witnesses and the whole thing was boring to everyone, including the jury.
B). There was obviously no way she wasn't going to most be found guilty.
C). So.....they went to CA & GA and their lawyer and told them that if CA would claim that she did the searches on the computer THEN...ICA will tell them exactly what happened to Caylee (of which we all know ICA will not do, but CA & GA are desparate and will believe anything ICA tells them right now)
D). sooooo......CA & GA put out the statement last night that they don't believe she is innocent, however, don't want what the state wants (and we know that is the ultimate, the DP) AND CA & GA just want to know the truth.
E). CA & GA buy it hook, line and sinker....ie, drank the koolaid once AGAIN.

So, what do you all think??????

oh....that little comment by Baez, "have a good evening your Honor".....puleeze!!!!!

I think Cindy always planned to lie about this.She hedged around enough in her first testimony that I didn't trust she was converted.
Cindy knows what happened to Caylee because she knows ICA. I do not believe her fairy tale about the snugglie night they had on the 15th. At the very least I think there was an argument that night.
JMO

I want the darn Fox Web cams up at the Anthony's. I am so furious!

I had to work today and missed CA's "performance." Could someone direct me to a link where I can watch it and and the cross exam by the State? Thanks so much!!

I say since she admitted searching for the chloroform perhaps she and her daughter conspired to kill Caylee. When this trial is over arrest CA for the same charges.

Yep, they sure would! I'm a RN and have the ability to do such searches! Certain sites are blocked at the hospital I work at but I can still google and if the search produces a site not allowed, well then it's simply not allowed and I can't access it! Although, I've never done a google search that wasn't allowed.... I think for the most part it's entertainment sites that aren't allowed...

This exactly!

I remember there was a warning about using too much hand sanitizer on kids bcuz of the ALCOHOL in it! Not chloroform!!!!!!

Yes, that is correct, and any health care professionals know the dos and donts
of using "propyl alcohol." Besides, the health industry has been using hand sanitizers long before they were popular in the pubic sector.

I do think the prosecution will overcome this, because I think it was pretty obvious that Cindy was lying and I think the jury will pick that up. But I do have a question that I asked on the legal thread but maybe some of you already know.

If Cindy's testimony today is impeached, does that make ALL of her testimonies for both the defense and the prosecution go out the door?

Somebody remind me please (my head is spinning and if I look this up I might lose it!) but did Cindy's testimony, other than her complete and utter breakdown of grief, do anything to help the prosecution? Her actualy WORDS were only to enter items into evidence, right? The only other thing I think she said was that she was as sure as she could be that she put the ladder up.

So if everything she ever said is thrown out because she perjured herself once, does that really hurt the prosecution?

Great question. I think if she is impeached, it would only be on what she lied about and that specifiy testimony would be thrown out. At least I hope so, because we need to keep her 911 tape and the few other tidbits of truth the SA had to pull out of her.

Baez noticed that too, so he tried to combat that a little by asking if they ever 'share' the computer, like one uses it, then the other, and then the next really quickly.

TWO major problems with that however. First, Casey would have to be sitting at home in the middle of the day in the middle of the week. What about her 'job' at Universal? And second, Casey would never allow Cindy to be on Casey's private profile. She has way too many secrets to allow her folks to have access to her private emails and IM's. She told people that she was taking over the house soon, for example. She could not let Cindy accidentally see that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you. Great post and I do feel better. I'm not as smart as I was when I was younger. This post is common sense. I cannot thank you enough. My evening will be better.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back