2011.06.23 Cindy's Testimony

I wasn't shattered...I knew from the documents she stated she searched for cholorphyll...but today she embellished. The stain they said was there when the car was purchased but never stated how big that stain was...I don't think LDB was ready for what she stated but will recover from it. At least she got out of CA that CA didn't search for 'how to make chloroform' 84 times.

It appears if CA keeps this up, she will be charged with perjury. I'm wondering if the State will now look into CA's work to see if she actually worked those days or not...if she didn't, I'd say, she's up that proverbial creek without a paddle...

This is true to CA form. Give her a second to recover and she will still got to bat for ICA...I truly thought they would be Caylee's voice but apparently ICA still has the top billing in their minds/hearts. Shame on CA for embellishing or expounding on her answer...it might come back to bite her in the butt, really hard...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

They already researched all the other A's activities on those days to rule them out as users. They have CA's work records,but CA is saying those don't mean anything because she was allowed to slip out for a few hours.
They need to find proof that she was at work during those hours,like notes from a meeting she attended or work on her computer.

I just know LDB has this covered .

Not that I'm trying to defend Cindy, but most hospitals I've worked in do restrict the internet, and monitor employees usage.
They restrict general internet use but not when it's related to medical searches. She was the head nurse so she definitely had internet privileges. Btw, I'm a medical professional too :)

Did every one catch cindy being sworn in? Her answer was "yes, so help me God!" Not a simple" yes" or "i do".
If cindy's lying, she has some 'splanning to do with the Man upstairs.

I will be in Orlando tomorrow. Must...resist...urge...to...give CA a piece of my mind!

First post! Anyway, I've been working on watching the FBI interviews of CA and GA (July 2008?) and although I'm only about halfway through CA's interview, I already think she's delusional. All of her conspiracy theories about Zanny really being Amy (or Ricardo. Or "that Tony person". Or, or, or. . . .) and what a great person Casey is. It's amazing to watch, really.

I have to say, I was feeling sorry for CA after the breakdown in the witness box, but today's testimony stunned me. I immediately thought she was just trying to avoid the death penalty for ICA. Hopefully SA will bring in the big guns (i.e. evidence that shows she's lying) when they rebut.

Has anyone seen anything out there that described the Jury's faces during CA's little performance? I would love to know if they were riveted, bored, annoyed, taking notes, etc.

So was CA's emotional breakdown on the stand real...fake...or for Casey instead of Caylee?

I've tried not to get sucked into believing the A's have truly changed. I was cautious to believe her complete emotional break was real. After all maybe Casey learned all her BS from the best.

OMG OMG OMGOOD GOD IN GOVAN CINDY IS SUCH A FECK IN LIAR SHE SHOULD BE CHARGED rant over I cannot believe her ....-

I wonder if the can check phone records, CA and KC talked all the time. Check CA phone records. Check her paperwork at work, I bet there are calls, msgs, forms and many other things that could be checked.[/QUOTE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Great points, but I thought I'd read every single document in this case.
Wouldn't LE have done or tried already? Or maybe not because in her depo. nothing was said about chlorform, just chlorfill (sp)?

I don't trust Cindy!!! Throughout the trial kept thinking, "What does she have up her sleeve?" The root of Casey's behavior is her mother. Lot's of lying passed down to daughter.

I wish the PA office would charge her with perjury, and issue an arrest warrant then go out to Hope dr. pick her up and then we can have a "mother and child reunion"

Why is a statement a lie if it weakens State's case but true if it strengthens State's case? Even if those statements are made by the same witness? :)

When I learnt about Internet searches I could feel it's a dirty trick, it smelled fishy. Then as I researched as more it became obvious that it indeed is a dirty trick.

Guess what, it backfired. :)

Furthermore we were all so furious to see Baez treat witnesses with disrespect. I think we should all be furious at Linda and Jeff for doing the exact same thing now.

You need to quantify dirty trick too....what dirty trick are you referring to, the hundreds perpetrated by the defense? because those are legion and legendary in their pointlessness.

First post! Anyway, I've been working on watching the FBI interviews of CA and GA (July 2008?) and although I'm only about halfway through CA's interview, I already think she's delusional. All of her conspiracy theories about Zanny really being Amy (or Ricardo. Or "that Tony person". Or, or, or. . . .) and what a great person Casey is. It's amazing to watch, really.

I have to say, I was feeling sorry for CA after the breakdown in the witness box, but today's testimony stunned me. I immediately thought she was just trying to avoid the death penalty for ICA. Hopefully SA will bring in the big guns (i.e. evidence that shows she's lying) when they rebut.

Has anyone seen anything out there that described the Jury's faces during CA's little performance? I would love to know if they were riveted, bored, annoyed, taking notes, etc.

BBM- Beth K. on HLN just said that juror #11 actually covered his mouth with his notebook during CA's testimony- could go either way- shock or laugh

I think the Prosecution had heard about the chlorophyll from Cindy before and I'm sure her constant covering up and lying for Casey come as no surprise to the SA. However, when Cindy brought up the "check charges" I couldn't help but wonder if she was trying to through anything out there that might cause a a mistrial. Can anyone comment on that little "slip" cindy made? I thought the jury was not to hear anything of it but when there was no objection I started to wonder....

BBM : Cindy talks TOO MUCH and gives TOO MUCH DETAIL instead of just answering the question "directly".

Cindy either says WAY TOO MUCH or UH UH UM UM ... UM UM...

I almost fell off the chair when I heard Cindy bring up ICA when she was out of jail on the "check charges" -- because this had NOT come out in court yet.

Linda just kept moving forward with her cross-examination of Cindy and did not bring the check charges up ...

I hope one of the lawyers here can answer that question.

Why is a statement a lie if it weakens State's case but true if it strengthens State's case? Even if those statements are made by the same witness? :)

When I learnt about Internet searches I could feel it's a dirty trick, it smelled fishy. Then as I researched as more it became obvious that it indeed is a dirty trick.

Guess what, it backfired. :)

Furthermore we were all so furious to see Baez treat witnesses with disrespect. I think we should all be furious at Linda and Jeff for doing the exact same thing now.

She was treated roughly because she WAS lying. The searches for chloroform were FOUR SECONDS away from a usage of Casey's photobucket account. Cindy did not have anything to do with that account or the Myspace account.

And why would she and casey be home together on the computer. Casey was supposed to be pretending to work and would not have been home hanging with mom in the middle of the day like that.

That tells me that Cindy is lying. AND SHE ADMITTED SHE NEVER TYPED
'How To Make Chloroform," and then googled it. So in the end she perjured herself for nothing. imoo

So, Cindy did the searches, huh? Oh well, I guess Casey is not guilty of this crime. Glad grieving grandma could point that out. With the way Cindy broke down on the stand, I wouldn't want to have a judgemental thought about her... :nono:

Thank goodness Cindy does not have to lose both her girls. Cindy and George should have Casey out of jail here real quick, and they can all be together again.

:twocents:

Right now I think it would be really funny to have ICA move back in with Cindy.
How well would Cindy sleep at night with ICA in the next room?:crazy:

:truce:

I dont see why this is a big deal, fwiw. This was no surprise-I have posted this on other threads but Cindy made her choice a while ago-she will have nothing when this is over, no George, no Lee, no ICA and most importantly no Caylee. She doesnt care if she faces ridicule and jail. The sad thing is that ICA will ignore her, and the others will move on with their lives. It was a given, imo, she would fall on the sword where she could for her daughter. There was only one person she cared about in that audience-it was a "see what I am willing to do for you" moment.

It will have been a waste, but it is going to be a while before Cindy realizes that. She is tragic, imo. And ICA is a user who will play games until the end because that is the soup SHE swims in. :twocents:

I agree, but, I guess I just really thought that CA had finally made a break through with all of this:(((

This family its truly mind boggling to me.
Cindy had a whole different demeanor to her this afternoon....and she really looked pretty in the purple, too bad she had to go this route.....again.
Wonder what GA thinks of all of this??????

Still unclear about the "84" times Chloroform was searched?? Has that been totally rectified, or is it still in question, by interpretation of the forensic experts??

Someone just brought this up on twitter:

"Cindy's former employer is in trouble too, they HAVE to pay you overtime if you work overtime!"

Cannot wait for rebuttal.

Not sure about the medical field, but I was on salary in retail and we were not allowed to show overtime. We could only show 8 hr days and then before I left we only had 1 hr show when we turned in the time. They ripped our butts if we put in the actual hrs we worked. They did have lawsuits over this also..

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clancehan
Back