2011.06.23 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-six)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not worried about Cindy Anthony's testimony. If I could see she was lying then so could the jury IMO.

I'm more concerned about the computer sheets that showed a discrepancy in that one said that myspace was accessed 84 times and the other said the chloroform site was accessed 84 times. Granted, you only need to look up how to make chloroform once if you print it out but it makes the state experts look foolish if JB caught a mistake they didn't, and such a huge deal was made out of the 84 visits. (Did they ever say what timeframe that was?)

IMO it isn't so much her saying she 'possibly' looked it up when she was also looking up chlorophyll (although I don't believe it) - it is the fact that she is saying - now- that she was off work at that time/date and doing those searches - evidently in a browser (firefox) she didn't normally utilize and would probably NOT look familiar to her if you put it in front of her...

I went and looked at her deposition and it said that CA said she possibly looked up chloroform but definitely looked up chlorophyll.

ACETONE I am holding a can right now. On the front it says harmful if swallowed.

AND YOU USE THAT TO REMOVE NAIL POLISH FROM A BABY'S NAILS. CHILD ABUSE RIGHT THERE.

What? I've never had my little girl swallow acetone in order to clean the polish from her nails.

I agree but LDB did make CA clarify and on the teleprompter she actually circled an area of the trunk near the 'B' evidence marker towards the rear

Yes, she did ask her if it was in the back near the dryer sheet. :floorlaugh:

:boohoo:Lippman says Cindy is upset people are accusing her of not being truthful. :boohoo: :boohoo:

I am guessing the Anthony's could have a lynch mob in front of their house tonight.:sick:

Lippman now saying he tells his clients to always tell the truth on hln....hmmmmm

Always tell the truth on HLN but you can lie on the stand ;)?

I posted here either before the first time CA testified or immediately after she did, the first time, that their lawyer probably told them: all you have to do is tell the truth.

ha.

I saw red flags as soon as she stated that after they bought the car, only George and Lee drove it.
I even said, "Ruh Roh!"

Can you explain, please? They've owned the car for over 10 years, Casey wasn't old enough to drive when they first bought the car. What is it that raised flags for you?

I also wouldn't be surprised if the dogs were victims to Casey and chloroform as well.

The vomiting and lethargy are symptoms of chloroform exposure but I suspect Casey already knew that before Cindy testified today.

I suspect that her dogs were perfectly health at that time, and she never did any searches on the home PC that day!

:boohoo:Lippman says Cindy is upset people are accusing her of not being truthful. :boohoo: :boohoo:

Reminds me of the time that Cindy went to visit Casey and asked her about the photo of Caylee with the drum set. Remember when Cindy told Casey to look her in the eye? Cindy knows as well as Casey that she can tell when she's lying just by looking in her in the eyes.
Most parents have a way of telling when their child is lying.

Well, after 3 years of learning Cindy Anthony, the public can tell when she is lying. The only reason she should be upset outside of lying through her teeth on that stand today is realizing that she cannot lie to the public and get away with it any longer.

But did she ever stick her fingers in her mouth?

After they were washed, I'm sure she did. If removing polish from a child's fingernails is child abuse (in big letters even) then the majority of little girls should be visiting mommy in jail.

jhwp6f.jpg

I'm not worried about Cindy Anthony's testimony. If I could see she was lying then so could the jury IMO.

I'm more concerned about the computer sheets that showed a discrepancy in that one said that myspace was accessed 84 times and the other said the chloroform site was accessed 84 times. Granted, you only need to look up how to make chloroform once if you print it out but it makes the state experts look foolish if JB caught a mistake they didn't, and such a huge deal was made out of the 84 visits. (Did they ever say what timeframe that was?)

I agree esp because the defense showed a pattern of accessing MySpace about eighty times on the other dates named in March.

It is possible that different programs can pull different data but if I were the state I would want to call the CacheBack guy. We don't know if his program manipulation could have altered the data - it shouldn't have but COULD it have? The fact that myspace isn't even in the report is odd. The thing is he only had the data given to him for the one date March 21 in a certain time period - if, for whatever reason, that bit of the data was missing, it simply would not appear in the report. It could have been a copying error (as in when copying the data to take to the CacheBack guy to review and fix his program) - granted that is an error by the state/computer techs and in my experience it is 99.9% of the time human error that causes data differences in reports.

MOO

Ya know...I'm a pretty strong person. I've had a three year cycle from heck and beyond that included the death of one of my daughter's close friends from childhood. If I even type any further on that I'll need to find the box of kleenex. Surgeries, deaths, husband's loss of job, you name it and it's happened. The same stuff that everybody goes thru. The things that you pull up your pants, square your shoulders, and get busy dealing with.

I gotta tell you...CA just depressed me to all get out today. It's as if she's spitting on the remains of her grandchild. It makes me sick that I felt sorrow for this woman when she was on the stand falling apart. I feel duped. I feel really evil thoughts toward CA, and while I'm no perfect person I try to remember what Jesus said about turning the cheek. To love others as we should love ourselves.

This just really takes the cake. How can this woman go home and walk past that beautiful room with all the toys and clothes and everything that was Caylee's? How?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blondeboricua