2011.06.23 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-six)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chuckling in disbelief? Or Chuckling that the state was soooo thrown over?

Chuckling in disbelief. She was unbelievable. You didn't even have to be familiar with her to know she was dancing all around trying not to tell the truth. It was obvious, even to the casual observer.

OK, question. Again, there is so much on this that has been discussed, forgive me if this has been mentioned.

When doing a Google search, it is pretty much common knowledge that when you start to enter what you are looking for, it brings up common searches as suggestions. but, is this something that would be recorded on a computer if the user decides to click on that instead of what they were originally searching for?

I say he's lying....playing games. He's another one promoting himself off the blood of a dead 2 yr. old.

ACETONE I am holding a can right now. On the front it says harmful if swallowed.

AND YOU USE THAT TO REMOVE NAIL POLISH FROM A BABY'S NAILS. CHILD ABUSE RIGHT THERE.

Cindy's answers to JB questions about this stain are very telling, IMO.
He asks her if that stain was there when they bought the car. She answers, "There were some stains, yes."
From my experience with liars, they will play this word parsing game, so they leave you with your own inference.
She said there were some stains. She did not clarify if those stains were in the trunk, the floorboard, the back seat, the glove compartment...

It is like asking her about an alien abduction.
Were you abducted by aliens?
I was missing a few hours, yes.

I agree but LDB did make CA clarify and on the teleprompter she actually circled an area of the trunk near the 'B' evidence marker towards the rear

haven't seen this mentioned, I apologize if it has been

I thought CA was a case manager at Gentiva? I'm a CNA at a home health agency and our case managers are RNs who manage/co-ordinate their patient's care, including visiting their patients for assessment/care as often as necessary: at least weekly, sometimes bi-weekly, sometimes daily, sometimes multiple times per day

our case managers spend very little time in the office. they're almost always in the field somewhere

our directors (of home care or hospice) spend all day at the office, except when they are admitting patients at an initial meeting w/ patients/their families

I'm familiar w/ the ins/outs of five agencies in my town and they're all like that

CA also lied about the stain in the car. When Baez asked about the stain in the car when they bought it and she said YES and then qualified it by saying there were some small stains in the car. Well small stains in the car do not equal that large child size stain.

I saw red flags as soon as she stated that after they bought the car, only George and Lee drove it.
I even said, "Ruh Roh!"

As a former blonde not liking blonde comment Vinnie made....basically blonde=stupid

I challenge Vinnie to a battle of wits anyday. :rocker:

Linda Drane Burdick could definitely hold her own challenging Vinnie.

Today was the truth, absolutely. Haha! Sure Lipmann.

Lippman now saying he tells his clients to always tell the truth on hln....hmmmmm

Was this ever objected to? Did the judge tell jury to disregard that testimony?

No CA's comments about the check charges were something like-

CA' it was around the time ICA was arrested on the check charges'
LDB so before Sept 08
CA - yes

All those, who like Cindy, have computers that do their own searches--when no one is on them, raise their hand.

That's what I thought.

Lippman constantly saying the Anthony's just want to know the truth, what a big fat lie.
If they really wanted to know the truth they would stop the lying.

Either they already know, or they will never know!

Lippman just said Cindy has always been truthful. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

:boohoo:Lippman says Cindy is upset people are accusing her of not being truthful. :boohoo: :boohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member