2011.06.25 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-eight)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LKB just said it could be about the Kronk cell phone records the defense claims they never got.

Except this morning didn't appear to involve SA in any manner. It appears to be between the court and the DT.

\

I thought I read here somewhere here that she was 20"

That can't be right, much too small for a nearly 3 year old. The average height (according to weight/height charts) for a 3 year old girl is about 33 inches. So she could reasonably be a bit taller than that.

I guess the thing to me about that photo is that it doesn't really prove anything at all. Someone else could have opened the door and she might just have her hand there, attempting to push it further but not being able to. Or it may be that if someone else opens the door, then it is easier to push open further. Doesn't mean she could have opened it initially. So I don't think the photo actually adds any evidence or information.

Tink

It seems like CM had an issue with something, but what?

Sorry if this is late or has been posted but I think this is about Kronk. YM brought up about the phone records. That was part of the defense theory that he had not been investigated. YM threw that theory out of the water and at the end the judge asked the state to verify that they had those records. Could this be about the state not turning over information?

Or my next theory is CM quit and everything is on hold due to lack of death qualified attorney.

LKB also just said that when Yuri was on the stand yesterday was that he said they had Roy's phone records, and, she said she does not remember ever seeing those.

It would be exculportory evidence that is needed by the defense.

If the State believes the picture is Photoshopped they can require that the original be produced for rebuttal. It is possible the state already has that photo since they took the computer and the cameras.

someone PLEASE correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't there pictures of caylee in that outfit? dress and matching bandanna? someone with more resources please find this picture because i am 99% sure i remember seeing it.

That picture looks like Caylee is wearing a different scarf dress combo:

caylee-1.jpg

Yes, BUT, in a different color. Cindy even said it was a different color when they showed the door pic and the other pic with Caylee wearing the same outfit but in green (pic was chest up shot), I believe. Does anyone really buy two of of the same outfits in different colors? I could see liking the outfit if a playmate, for example, has it and getting it in a different color than she has. But not two of the same thing just in different colors. But that's just me.

Go to Crankys albums. Anyone have a link?

See, and I thought just the opposite. If they were feuding, I don't think they would be walking out even near each other. So my interpretation was that they were getting along fine. Just goes to show how everyone sees everything differently. Funny how that is... JMO... no disrespect intended.
This could very well be right. Personally, I call it 'putting a game face on' for the media.

LKB also just said that when Yuri was on the stand yesterday was that he said they had Roy's phone records, and, she said she does not remember ever seeing those.

It would be exculportory evidence that is needed by the defense.

Lol, sounds like LKB is flipping through ideas as fast as we are from what I am reading here.

More tweets from earlier today, posted on the WESH site:

#CaseyAnthony Strange way to start the day. I hear the jury talking loudly and laughing. Deputy told me "they're a good group."

by bobkealing via twitter at 6:26 AM

Judge Perry just popped out and went right back in. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

by cfnews13casey via twitter at 6:26 AM

I can hear members of the jury laughing in the room off to the side of the courtroom. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

by cfnews13casey via twitter at 6:27 AM

(Good to know the jurors are a good group!)

I remember watching a special on the Anthony's and it showed a little girl playing in Caylee's room with her toys. This is a little girl that Cindy was babysitting on a refgular basis.

Does anyone remember that?

You beat me to it! I was wondering if anyone would bring that up. Thanks!

I measured from the floor to the bottom of the handle on my sliding glass door and it measures 36".

CayleeSldgDr.jpg

The little girl in this image would be 34"-35" tall. How tall was Caylee?

IDK how tall Caylee was but my grandchild is 3 1/2 years old, in the upper % for height and is 41" tall
Seems like the right height for a child her age

You scaled it with those tiles didn't you. LOL
those tiles look just like mine and mine are 16" sq. So it would be approx 2.5 of those tiles stacked.

For me its not so much the height of the handle - its the SHOES!

Those sneakers in the glass door pic are bigger and more bulky (which they get as a child moves up in sizes). 2 - 3 yr old's sneakers don't look that big and bulky - IDK - for me its the shoes in the pic more than anything else.

Beth Keras talks about death penalty requirements in Florida....she says JB being second chair in other dp case makes him ‘paper qualified'

And then, according to Beth Karas, Jose Baez called her to inform her of his experience, to make sure she knows he has tried dp cases before.

So that proves Baez is watching HLN to see what everyone is saying about him.....

What a joke.

Been unable to find this red-looking dress, but did find this. Doesn't look the same to me?

http://s436.photobucket.com/albums/...current=cayleegreendressnbandana.jpg&newest=1

Hope that link works?
Correct. That's not the bandana I was thinking about, nor the dress. I still have no doubt that was Caylee at that door. JMO. Although, the tennis shoes did surprise me a bit.

Anyone have that pic of the sliding glass door handy? TIA. Who else could it have been but Caylee?

Oh man, wouldn't that be crazy if Leonard P's "daisy-chain" thing is right after all; in regards to Kronk's girlfriend that worked at the county jail told him, and so on and so on.

Man, Leonard will be all over the scream shows this week.

LKB just said it could be about the Kronk cell phone records the defense claims they never got.

But that is a long ago settled matter. Phone records are in independently discoverable item. The defense can file their own subpoena's for them. The state does not have to provide them unless they will be using them at trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clueliz