2011.06.25 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-eight)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably not the best screen shot of it, but it is a light colored slip of paper that is about 3X8 and has a darker header that is about 2 inches. Like I said, have no clue. Just found interesting what my friends husband said that she told him. "I think Cindy got served." I haven't been able to talk to her yet.

Maybe Morgan and Morgan. CA never did get to finish her deposition.

mine too!! Just a few mins ago....

Mine do that too if I refresh to fast...there are ads on the side of the page here and if you have an that may be why it is doing it.

Wait a minute of so and then do a refresh, works for me anyway.

Not sure about Florida, but where I come from, yes it is illegal. We must punch in when we are working and punch out when we are not. If caught doing anything other than that, it's cause for immediate dismissal.

She said she could have been at home, didn't she?

I don't recall who was asking about this.

Jane Velez-Mitchell witnesses Cindy Anthony and Lee whispering in elevator

snipped
She continued, “And meanwhile, Cindy, who is scrappy, and Lee, who’s young, they’re in animated collaboration, whispering conversation with each other. And I have to say: it occurred to me at that moment... are they collaborating in a campaign to free and find their precious Casey Anthony, the defendant, not guilty. Are they orchestrating a campaign to get her off, and are they waging that campaign from the witness stand?”

Velez-Mitchell then pondered whether Cindy taking notes in court is just for her own purpose “...or is she really listening and crafting explanations?”

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-na...ony-and-lee-whispering-elevator#ixzz1QKLNV7Li

HELP! I understand that ICA is Casey, but could someone help me out with what the I is for, PLEASE!
ICA = Inmate Casey Anthony

What was the purpose of the police officer who was questioned yesterday, in reference to KC being handcuffed? I only saw part of it and it seemed as though the jury was instructed not to pay attention to why she was handcuffed.

Well, the Defense team is trying to show that Casey was always the suspect from the beginning and that LE didn't pursue any other avenue (and also because her Miranda rights weren't read). This opened the door for LDB to get clarification as to WHY Casey was put in handcuffs for those 2-3 minutes (Because CA told the officer that ICA stole her credit cards and made fraudulent purchases and to arrest her). Suddenly the Defense DIDN'T want that testimony in, but it was too late, CM made the blunder and it was allowed in with a message from the Judge to Jury to remember that the officer was only testifying as to why he handcuffed Casey and that is not why Casey is on trial and shouldn't be considered for any other reason.

:eek::eek: Wow just wow!

So is he going to expose it on his show in 45 minutes...
I can't bear him so will have to count on someone else to watch him for me...I have Fox News channel blocked on my tv :)

I think it could have been more like they thought it was possible because KC kept lying about who the real father was, tried to hide the pregnancy and therefore in the back of their minds LA got blamed. Then KC names the baby Caylee. jmo

I thought CA named Caylee?

I can't bear him so will have to count on someone else to watch him for me...I have Fox News channel blocked on my tv :)
Yay!!! Fox is blocked on our tv too!:floorlaugh:

Earlier in this thread, I posed a question/theory about the A's testimoney so far. Since there has been no response I am surmising that I've broken a rule or the theory was too "far out". Am I correct?

The reason for the recess today definitely involved CM. He seemed dejected. KC may have fired him.

Knowing how Geraldo is- the suspense is killing me.... :crazy:

NOT.

I don't recall who was asking about this.

Jane Velez-Mitchell witnesses Cindy Anthony and Lee whispering in elevator

snipped
She continued, “And meanwhile, Cindy, who is scrappy, and Lee, who’s young, they’re in animated collaboration, whispering conversation with each other. And I have to say: it occurred to me at that moment... are they collaborating in a campaign to free and find their precious Casey Anthony, the defendant, not guilty. Are they orchestrating a campaign to get her off, and are they waging that campaign from the witness stand?”

Velez-Mitchell then pondered whether Cindy taking notes in court is just for her own purpose “...or is she really listening and crafting explanations?”

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-national/jane-velez-mitchell-witnesses-cindy-anthony-and-lee-whispering-elevator#ixzz1QKLNV7Li

HELP! I understand that ICA is Casey, but could someone help me out with what the I is for, PLEASE!
I stands for Inmate. Inmate Casey Anthony is ICA.

Thank you for enlightening me about the ICA.

ICA - Inmate Casey Anthony. I had someother ideas for the I. :)

The reason for the recess today definitely involved CM. He seemed dejected. KC may have fired him.

But just in those few minutes? JB was ready to rumble today... and then when JP asked the defense if they had any issues or whatever, CM spoke up...

Thank you to the WS poster for the very detailed actions in the courtroom this morning.

IMO, from what is described regarding ICA -- her breathing faster -- there is more discovery, i.e. someone who helped ICA put Caylee in the woods and is now confessing to it or someone has an email sent to them by ICA confessing to the murder of her daughter.

The only thing puzzling, is the fact ICA smiles at HHJBP - hmmm. Why would ICA smile about that and what got her upset.

There seemed to be a lot of grim faces with whatever was going on.

Hopefully, it has nothing to do with JP and GR.

jimo

<<RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby @_KBK_ He didn't revel the divinci code, just said he talked with source (Baez) and everything will proceed as if nothing happened Monday
1 minute ago>>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members